Orders placed on EVGA.com are charged immediately after completing your order.
The shipping and delivery schedules below are estimates only.
Shipments are only processed and shipped Monday through Friday except for holidays observed by EVGA. Orders placed on Saturday or Sunday will not ship until the next business day once it is verified and approved for shipment. Orders placed and approved before 2:00 PM PST on business days will be shipped the same business day, provided the order has been verified and approved for shipment.
Orders placed and approved after 2PM Pacific Standard Time will not ship until the next business day, once the order is approved for processing. Accessory orders shipped via USPS will ship the following business day. The shipping time-frame starts on the day that the order ships and the time frame does not include weekends and holidays. The estimated delivery times shown next to each shipping method are an estimation based on business days. Please understand that the estimated delivery time for Ground shipping is subject to change without notice and is not a guaranteed delivery time-frame.
Orders will only be delivered Monday through Friday as long as it is not a holiday observed by UPS.
- Example 1: An order shipped on Friday with Next Day Air Saver will arrive on Monday unless it is a holiday observed by UPS and then it would be delivered the following day.
- Example 2: An order shipped on Friday with 2nd day will not be delivered until the following Tuesday as this is the 2nd business day. The only exception to this is if Monday or Tuesday is a holiday that is observed by UPS.
EVGA also offers Saturday Delivery options. Saturday delivery is offered for shipments verified and approved after 2:00 PM on Thursday through Friday at 2PM PST. Orders with Saturday Delivery will be shipped Next Day Air Saver Monday through Thursday.
- Saturday Delivery is not available in all areas due to geographical limitations, shipper restrictions, and other limitations. If you select Saturday Delivery and EVGA becomes aware that your address does not qualify for Saturday Delivery, then EVGA will attempt to contact you to offer additional shipment options. If EVGA is unable to contact the purchaser, then the shipping option will be changed to Next Day Air Saver, and the package will likely arrive on the next business day. If EVGA alters your shipping choice due to limitations, then the shipping fee will be appropriately adjusted and the difference refunded, if applicable.
- EVGA accepts no liability or responsibility if Saturday Delivery options are chosen due to a mistake or a misunderstanding of EVGA’s shipping policies. Although EVGA may assist with issues regarding Saturday Delivery, EVGA makes no express claims or guarantees that EVGA can or will adjust shipping for the customer’s benefit. Moreover, EVGA accepts no liability or responsibility for losses suffered if a shipping option is available and chosen due a customer’s failure to keep a current address available on the customer’s billing address on the EVGA website or entering an incorrect address on the EVGA.com e-store checkout page. Furthermore, EVGA accepts no liability or responsibility for losses suffered if the Saturday Delivery shipping option is made available or removed due to an error by the shipper. Lastly, EVGA accepts no liability or responsibility for losses suffered based on a customer’s belief that a specific shipping option can or will deliver on a particular day.
You may request cancellation of your order if it has not already been processed by EVGA. Please call our 24/7 Customer Service at 888-881-EVGA (3842) option 2 to request an order cancellation. You will receive a credit for the full amount to your credit/debit card in approximately 5-7 business days. We suggest you do not send the order cancellation request via email because we may not receive the message in time to void the order.
EVGA is not responsible for any taxes, duties, or fees for receiving a product outside of the US.
Shipping and Delivery Restrictions
The EVGA online store ships to the Continental U.S., Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Canada.
EVGA does not accept the use of the following address listings for any purchases made through EVGA.com.
- Hotels or Motels
- Mail or Package forwarding companies
- Private Mailboxes
- APO/FPO Addresses for orders over $200 USD (due to shipping restrictions)
- UPS Stores or Stores with shipping mailboxes
- P.O. Boxes
- Addresses that are non-standard or cannot be confirmed as a house or work place
Once shipped, orders may not be intercepted or rerouted through the selected shipping carrier. Likewise, EVGA does not offer or have the ability to offer a “hold” service for shipments.
EVGA reserves the right to ship any product with an Adult Signature and once added an Adult signature cannot be removed.
A customer may ship an order to an address different from the billing address, with the exception of PayPal purchases. In order to be able to process the order successfully, however, the billing address must be verifiable through the credit card company, which is explained below in the Address Verification section.
- Products purchased on the EVGA store using PayPal will be shipped to the address listed on the customer’s PayPal account regardless of the customer’s billing or shipping address listed on the customer’s EVGA account or entered on the checkout page. Due to PayPal’s restrictions, orders must be shipped to the address selected on your PayPal account. If you choose to use PayPal as your method of payment, please make sure that your address is current on your PayPal account. EVGA accepts no liability or responsibility for losses suffered or additional costs due to a package shipped to the wrong address because of a customer’s failure to keep a current address on the customer’s PayPal profile.
Payment and Address Verification
EVGA does not accept the use of International credit cards, with the exception of banks within our shipping areas of Canada.
EVGA recommends avoiding the use of prepaid credit cards and gift cards when placing an order at EVGA.com. It is possible that your order may be cancelled and refunded if it is not able to be verified by our order verification team.
If your shipping address does not match your credit card or other billing address EVGA reserves the right to verify the order and EVGA’s standard shipping and order process times may not apply.
If you have any problems or questions related to your transaction, please contact our Customer Service Department at 1-888-881-EVGA (3842) option 3.
Sales tax is required for orders shipping into states where EVGA has or may have nexus for state tax purposes under applicable laws. Additionally, sales tax may be required under various state laws, which are in effect at the time of purchase. If required, you will be charged the applicable sales tax according to your area's tax rate.
Customs, Fees, and Additional Taxes
All orders are charged in U.S. Dollars (USD) based on real-time currency exchange rates. Partial refunds are not permitted due to a change in currency exchange rates. EVGA’s refund policy does permit refunds within a limited time-frame; however, because both purchases and refunds are based on real-time USD currency exchange rates, you may receive a different amount as a refund than you paid.
Shipping to Canada:
- Estimated and final shipping costs do not include any additional Customs or Duties fees charged by the shipper and/or by your country’s Customs Department. UPS will require that these fees are paid at the time of delivery to the shipping address. If these fees are not paid upon delivery, then the package will be returned to EVGA. After EVGA receives the package, any shipping fees or customs fees charged to EVGA may be deducted from your refund. Please contact your country’s Customs Department with the order total if you need an estimation of these fees prior to placing your order. EVGA will not be liable or responsible for losses suffered or additional costs due to a customer’s failure to be aware of additional local, regional, national or international fees required by the customer’s country, or the customer’s failure to pay said fee upon delivery.
Purchases made on EVGA.com are not subject to price-matching. If you purchase a product on EVGA.com and the price decreases within the next 14 days and you notify us, EVGA may choose, in its sole discretion, to refund the difference in EVGA Bucks, which gives you store credit. Where EVGA Bucks are permitted and available, EVGA shall provide you with EVGA Bucks only for the difference between the original price and the decreased price. Original pricing for purposes of price-matching is the MSRP listed at EVGA.com on the date of purchase. Instant rebates and manufacturer rebates are excluded from all price-matching determinations.
EVGA.com often sells products that include promotions. Promotions are generally limited to a specific starting date and conditions for when the promotion will end (such as, “while supplies last”). Some promotions are created by and processed by EVGA. However, other promotions are provided in which EVGA is a partner. Regardless, EVGA may only provide a promotional benefit to customers who fulfill the promotional requirements.
- Every promotion on EVGA.com has Terms and Conditions for participation and eligibility.
- For every eligible product, you must follow the given Terms and Conditions for each promotion, including how to request or acquire the promotional product(s).
- If you purchase a product that later becomes eligible for a promotion, you must check the Terms and Conditions to verify that your product is, in fact, eligible based on all conditions, including date of purchase.
- If you purchased a product prior to a promotion, and the promotion period excludes your date of purchase, then your product will not qualify for the promotional product(s).
- EVGA, its affiliates, and its partners are not liable or responsible for a customer’s failure to follow the Terms and Conditions to successfully participate in and/or complete the requirements of a promotion. Furthermore, EVGA, its affiliates, and its partners will not honor a promotion request that does not fully comply with the promotional Terms and Conditions, including, but not limited to, promotion requests that cannot be processed because a product was purchased before the promotional period begins.
Rejected or Undeliverable Orders
The customer placing the order is responsible for supplying an accurate shipping address at the time of purchase.
- EVGA will not be held liable for any packages shipped and delivered to an address, which was not accurately entered during the time of purchase.
Any orders returned to EVGA as undeliverable or refused will be refunded once they arrive back to EVGA.
- Shipping fees charged to EVGA for the return of the rejected or undeliverable shipment will be deducted from the order refund.
If an order is lost in transit or if an error should occur during delivery then EVGA will process insurance with UPS on that shipment.
- UPS Investigations can take up to 8 business days from the time that EVGA is notified by the customer of any delivery concerns.
In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error or error in pricing or product information, EVGA shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for products listed at the incorrect price. EVGA shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, EVGA shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge, which may take up to 3-5 days to appear in your bank account.
EVGA offers a 14-day return for refund policy from the date or purchase on items purchased directly by you from EVGA.com. EVGA does not offer any refunds on shipping once the order has shipped to the customer and the customer is responsible for any transit, customs, or brokerage fees due to a non-deliverable or rejected package.
The below EVGA policy is applicable to products purchased by you directly from the EVGA.com website.
- All products returned for a refund require an EVGA Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA number). You may obtain an RMA number by contacting the EVGA customer support department either by email or through the phone. Please visit our contact page at https://www.evga.com/about/ContactUs/ for further contact information.
- Any open products returned for a refund will be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- Products returned for a refund must be in “as-new” condition, in the original packaging and with all warranty cards, manuals, and accessories.
- You will be responsible for the return shipping of non-defective or unwanted products.
- Any product missing a UPC sticker or serial number from the box are not able to be returned for a refund.
- Combos and bundles including two or more items that must be purchased together to receive a discount will require that all items are returned for a refund.
- Promotional items such as games or software marked as free upon purchase must not be redeemed, opened, or used when returning an item for a refund. If the promotional item was redeemed, opened, or used than the cost of the promotional item will be deducted from the refund amount and the cost of the promotional item will be determined by EVGA at the time of refund.
- Prizes offered by EVGA do not have a purchase value and therefore cannot be returned for a refund.
- You will be credited with your refund within 7-10 business days of EVGA receiving your returned product.
- Refunds for products purchased through PayPal are subject to additional fees levied by PayPal. Requests for a refund must follow the EVGA Return Policy process outlined above. Once EVGA receives the product and approves the refund request, EVGA will supply the refund amount to PayPal. After PayPal receives the refund, PayPal may apply a fee for handling the process prior to refunding the amount to the customer. EVGA and its affiliates are not responsible for any fines or fees applied by PayPal or any other third-party payment service, and will not be held liable or responsible to the customer for the cost of any fees or fines applied by PayPal or any other third-party payment service.
- Refunds for products purchased through Affirm are subject to both EVGA’s Return Policy and Affirm’s Terms of Service. Requests for a refund must follow the EVGA Return Policy process outlined above. Once EVGA receives the product and approves the refund request, EVGA will supply the refund amount to Affirm. After Affirm receives the refund, Affirm may apply a fee for handling the process prior to refunding the amount to the customer. EVGA and its affiliates are not responsible for any fines or fees applied by Affirm or any other third-party payment service, and will not be held liable or responsible to the customer for the cost of any fees or fines applied by Affirm or any other third-party payment service.
- In most cases, purchases through Affirm do not require the first payment until one (1) calendar month from the date of purchase. If a payment has not been made, you must still comply with the EVGA Return Policy in order to process a refund. If a payment has been made to Affirm prior to a refund, Affirm will process the refund according to its Terms of Service after verification that the required steps under the EVGA Return Policy have been completed.
- For more information, please see Affirm’s Terms of Service.
- For commonly asked questions, please see Affirm’s FAQ page.
The Electronic Waste Recycling Act ("Act") (or EWRA) of 2003
(Valid only when shipping within California)
The primary objective of this law is to initiate a recycling program for computer products containing chemicals deemed hazardous to the environment. To fund this program, California requires retailers and e-tailers to collect, on the state's behalf, a fee for each product covered by this law. The fee is paid by the consumer at the time of purchase of the covered product. This fee will be remitted directly to the state Board of Equalization by EVGA Corp. and only applies to orders shipped within California.
The types of products that we are required to collect this recycling fee include cathode ray tubes, cathode ray tube devices, flat panel screens, and other similar video display devices. The actual amount of the recycling fee will vary, based on the screen size of the product when measured diagonally, as follows:
Please note effective January 1, 2013 the recycling fees below:
|Categories||2005 to 2008||2009 to 2010||2011 to 2012||2013 to 2016||January 1, 2017 Forward|
|More than four inches but less than 15 inches||$6||$8||$6||$3||$5|
|At least 15 inches but less than 35 inches||$8||$16||$8||$4||$6|
|35 inches or more||$10||$25||$10||$5||$7|
For more information concerning the scope and details of the Act, please refer to the CalRecycle website: Click Here.