Introducing the EVGA ELITE Membership
EVGA ELITE Member status signifies that you are an EVGA customer, a recurring customer of new EVGA products, or someone who contributes to the EVGA community. EVGA ELITE status may entitle you to exclusive offers from EVGA.com or other opportunities that are unavailable to non-ELITE members. It's free to join, so sign up today!
Enter the Ranks of the EVGA ELITE
Registered EVGA members have three ways of becoming ELITE:
EVGA members who have purchased and registered at least one of any qualifying EVGA GTX Graphics Cards as an original owner. Please see the list of qualifying products below.
- This list applies only to the original owner of an EVGA product.
- There is no time limit for how long ago an EVGA member must purchase or register a qualifying product.
- –RX products, graphics cards received from RMA, and second-hand purchases do not qualify.
- Step-Up products qualify.
- Product registration is required.
- The qualifying list of products for Option 1 includes:
- RTX 2080 Ti
- RTX 2080 Super
- RTX 2080
- RTX 2070 Super
- RTX 2070
- RTX 2060 Super
- RTX 2060
- GTX 1660 Ti
- GTX 1660
- GTX 1650
- GTX 1080 Ti
- GTX 1080
- GTX 1070 Ti
- GTX 1070
- GTX 1060 6GB
- GTX 1060 3GB
- GTX 1050 Ti
- GTX 1050 3GB
- GTX 1050
EVGA members who, within the last 12 months, have purchased and registered at least two EVGA products as the original owner.
- Qualifying products for Option 2 include EVGA graphics cards, motherboards, power supplies, gaming cases, or laptops.
- Members may purchase either two of the same kind of product or a combination of more than one category listed above.
- All graphics card, motherboard, power supply, gaming case, and laptop part numbers are eligible, subject to other limitations.
- Step-Up products qualify.
- –RX products, products received from RMA, and second-hand purchases do not qualify.
- Product registration is required.
EVGA members with at least 100 posts on the EVGA Forums.
ELITE Member Sign-Up
Terms and Conditions
EVGA ELITE Membership is available to individuals in all countries, except where prohibited by law. Submissions and approval for EVGA ELITE Membership will begin on April 27, 2017 at 9am (PDT).
EVGA ELITE Membership requires a valid EVGA account, 100 posts on the EVGA Forums OR qualified EVGA products registered to your account, and submission of a brief form.
Eligibility to become an EVGA ELITE Member requires:
EVGA members must be logged in and remain logged in to sign up.
- If you do not have a valid registration at EVGA.com, you may register for one at https://secure.evga.com/US/signup.asp. After signing up, EVGA will send you an activation email, containing instructions for activating your account. Please follow the instructions contained in the email.
For Memberships acquired via registered EVGA products:
- Register your EVGA products at http://www.evga.com/support/register.asp.
- Once your products are registered, or if you've already registered your products, please confirm that the products show up here: http://www.evga.com/community/myProducts.asp.
- If you have the necessary qualifying products registered on your account, you will be able to submit a form on this page to become an EVGA ELITE member. A complete list of qualifying products may be located above.
For Memberships acquired via 100 posts on the EVGA Forums:
- Per the terms of the EVGA Forums, individuals may only have one account.
- All 100 posts must be on the same account.
- Posts do not include private messages or complaint tickets.
- To qualify for ELITE Membership submission, you must have at least 100 posts at the time you request Membership.
The EVGA ELITE Membership is provided as an optional program for registered accounts at EVGA.com with 100 posts on the EVGA Forums, qualifying registered graphics cards, or two qualifying registered products purchased within the last 12 months. Registration is available to all EVGA customers and registered accounts at EVGA.com and conditional upon reading and accepting the EVGA ELITE Membership Terms and Conditions. Individuals that participate in the EVGA ELITE Membership agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions in this document. Failure to follow the Terms and Conditions may result in cancellation of your EVGA ELITE Membership request. The EVGA ELITE Membership will begin on April 27, 2017. EVGA ELITE Membership does not begin until after a prospective ELITE Member signs up and the Membership is approved.
-RX purchases, products received from RMA, and secondhand purchases do not qualify for this promotion.
EVGA is not responsible for loss or damage caused by an EVGA ELITE Membership participant's failure to follow the registration requirements, or failure to follow the requirements of the submission process.
EVGA reserves the right to terminate the EVGA ELITE Membership Program and its Terms and Conditions in part or in their entirety, without notice or compensation, at any time. The EVGA ELITE Membership Program exists at the sole discretion of EVGA. Benefits may be added or removed without notice; EVGA reserves the right to cancel the EVGA ELITE Membership Program, benefits, and memberships at any time and for any reason.
If any provision contained in these Terms is or becomes invalid, illegal, or unenforceable in whole or in part, such invalidity, illegality, or unenforceability shall not affect the remaining provisions and portions in these Terms, and the invalid, illegal, or unenforceable provision shall be deemed modified to have the most similar result that is valid and enforceable.
Offer void where prohibited.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL EVGA OR OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVES BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY THIRD-PARTY CLAIMING THROUGH OR UNDER YOU, FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES. EVGA OR OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY THIRD-PARTY FOR SUCH DAMAGES, INCLUDING ANY LOST PROFITS ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THE EVGA ELITE MEMBERSHIP AND THESE TERMS. IN ALL CIRCUMSTANCES, EVGA'S MAXIMUM LIABILITY SHALL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT OF THE EVGA ELITE MEMBERSHIP SUBMISSION FEE THAT YOU PAID TO EVGA. EVGA OR OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVES SHALL NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, BE LIABLE UPON A CLAIM OR ACTION IN CONTRACT, TORT, INDEMNITY OR CONTRIBUTION, OR OTHER CLAIMS RELATING TO THE EVGA ELITE MEMBERSHIP WHICH EXCEEDS THIS LIABILITY LIMIT. EVGA OR OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THIRD-PARTY CLAIMS FOR DAMAGES FOR DELAYS, INTERRUPTION OF SERVICE, LOSS OF BUSINESS, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, WHETHER OR NOT EVGA HAS BEEN MADE AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH CLAIMS OR DAMAGES.