General Terms for EVGA Accounts
- EVGA.com requires a user account to access most services. These services include making purchases on the EVGA online store, participating on the EVGA Community forums, registering EVGA products, and contacting EVGA Customer Service.
- Create an EVGA account by visiting the signup page, fill in some basic information, accept the terms and conditions, and then register your account. Once registered, check your email for an automated email from EVGA and click the link inside to activate your account.
- Once your account is active, you can visit everywhere on the EVGA website and make purchases on the EVGA online store (if eligible). You may participate on the EVGA Community Forums and contact Customer Service should you have any questions or issues about your EVGA products.
- If at any time you wish to completely delete your account, please visit the My Data page, where you will be given the option to terminate your account. Please note that due to legal requirements, some limitations apply to when a user may delete their data.
EVGA Account Restrictions
- Users may only have one active EVGA account at a time. Unless directed to create additional EVGA accounts by an EVGA representative, any additional accounts discovered by EVGA may be deleted or restricted at EVGA’s sole discretion.
- Use of bots, automated form-fillers, or other applications for the purpose of exploiting the EVGA online store, promotions, or evading a ban on the Community Forums are expressly forbidden.
- Use of multiple accounts to participate in a promotion on EVGA.com more times than allowed by the promotion Terms and Conditions is not permitted, and all entries across the multiple accounts will be null and void at EVGA’s discretion.
- Use of multiple accounts to make purchases on the EVGA online store is expressly forbidden. If EVGA determines that a user used or is using multiple accounts on the EVGA online store, EVGA reserves the right to cancel or void any and all orders completed or in progress, and delete or restrict all accounts associated with the user. If an order has already been charged to the user, EVGA will cancel and refund the user at its discretion.
- Please contact the Webmaster at email@example.com if you have an account concern. Please include your account information and provide a brief description of the concern.
Use of Site
- EVGA.com's community boards provide users a forum to discuss consumer options and includes information, views, opinions, and recommendations provided by many individuals and non-identified entities.
- EVGA Corporation and its employees do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of the information presented on our site. The site may include views, opinions and recommendations of numerous individuals and non-identified entities. EVGA Corporation does not endorse the views, advocate the purchase or sale of any good or service.
- You are responsible for your own investment and purchasing decisions. The Website is designed to help you acquire the information you need to help you make your own decisions. You, however, must make those decisions. You are responsible for properly analyzing and verifying any information you intend to rely upon.
- EVGA Corporation does not routinely screen, edit, or review messages posted on EVGA.com community boards or in other areas of the site. However, we do reserve the right to monitor or remove any post, at any time, from the site without notice.
- Users should be aware that other users may not be who they say they are. EVGA Corporation does not perform a background check on any of the user's alias. Users should also be aware that other members may attempt to use EVGA.com's community boards and other services for personal reasons. Therefore, visitors should approach messages with appropriate skepticism. Messages posted on EVGA.com's community boards and in other areas of the site may be misleading, deceptive, or in error. If you disagree with a posting, you may want to post a response. EVGA Corporation has a policy of allowing visitors to discuss issues in a free and open manner, and we will not take sides in disagreements or disputes involving our visitors.
User Conduct and Responsibilities
- Your conduct when using the EVGA.com community boards should reflect an appropriate respect and consideration for the other users.
- By posting a message, you represent that to the best of your knowledge the information in the posting is truthful, accurate, and not misleading.
- You agree to demonstrate appropriate respect for other members who have posted messages. If you disagree with a posting, feel free to challenge that opinion with a posting of your own. You must, however, refrain from personally attacking the person making the posting.
- You agree not to: use EVGA.com for illegal purposes or for the transmission of material that is unlawful, harassing, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, tortuous, or otherwise objectionable.
- Submit any information the posting of which would violate the intellectual property, contractual, or fiduciary rights of any other person or entity.
- Use the EVGA.com Website for the distribution of junk mail, spam, chain letters, unsolicited mass distribution of e-mail or other commercial solicitations.
- Post inappropriate or off-topic messages.
- EVGA Corporation reserves the right to disclose any information, including registration data, in order to comply with any applicable laws and/or requests under legal process, to operate its systems properly, to protect the property or rights of EVGA, or to safeguard the interests of its audience.
- For complete terms and conditions of use on EVGA forums please: click here.
Rights to Content on the Site
- The contents of the site are protected by U.S. and international copyright and trademark laws. Visitors to and users of the EVGA.com site agree not to alter the presentation, reproduce, retransmit, disseminate, sell, distribute, publish, broadcast, circulate or commercially exploit the information contained on the site in any manner without the express written consent of EVGA Corporation
- You agree that by posting information on the EVGA.com, you grant and assign EVGA.com and their successors a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, non-revocable license to use, distribute, display, reproduce, and create derivative works from such material in any and all media, in any manner, whole or part, without any duty to account to you. You also grant EVGA Corporation the right to authorize the downloading and printing of such material, or any portion thereof, by end users for their personal use.
Linking to EVGA.com
To EVGA.com, please read and comply with the following. A site that links to EVGA.com's Website:
- Must email webmaster for permission to link to the EVGA Corporation Website.
- May link to, but not replicate, EVGA.com's content.
- Should not create a browser or border environment around EVGA.com's content.
- Should not imply that EVGA.com's is endorsing it or its products or services.
- Should not misrepresent its relationship with EVGA.com's.
- Should not present false information about EVGA.com's content, products, or services.
- Should not use the EVGA.com's logo without permission from EVGA.com.
- Should contain only content that is appropriate for all age groups; should not contain content that could be construed as distasteful, offensive or controversial.
Termination of Access
- You agree that we may terminate or suspend your access to the EVGA.com site for any reason. Any suspected fraudulent, abusive, or illegal activities are possible grounds for termination. Neither EVGA Corporation nor any its employees shall be liable to you or any third party for the termination of your membership or any claims related to the termination of your membership.
- You agree to indemnify and hold EVGA.com, its officers, owners, agents, and any employee harmless from any claim or demand made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of EVGA.com. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you.
- YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE Of THE EVGA.COM WEBSITE IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. EVGA Corporation PROVIDES THE SITE'S SERVICES ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. EVGA Corporation EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES Of ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTY Of MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY Of THE FOREGOING STATEMENTS, EVGA.COM MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT EVGA.COM WILL MEET USER'S REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR FREE; NOR DOES EVGA Corporation MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE SERVICE OR AS TO THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY Of ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM EVGA Corporation OR IN THE COURSE Of USING EVGA.COM SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT ANY MATERIAL AND/OR DATA DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE Of THE SERVICE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS Of DATA THAT RESULTS IN THE DOWNLOADING Of ANY FILES ON THE SERVICE OR ANY EXTERNAL LINKS AVAILABLE ON THE SERVICE.
Limitation of Liability
- EVGA Corporation SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT, RESULTING FROM THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR RESULTING FROM UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION of USER'S TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA, EVEN IF EVGA Corporation HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.