- Joint marketing partners.
- Social media accounts.
- The categories of personal information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
- Your right to data portability.
- If we sold or disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, two separate lists disclosing:
- sales, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient purchased; and
- disclosures for a business purpose, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide goods or services that you requested, take actions within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for that activity.
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 seq.).
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information's deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research's achievement, if you previously provided informed consent.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with our business.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through the use of discounts, benefits or other penalties.
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you will receive a different price or quality of goods or services if you exercise your rights under the law.
- Provide sufficient evidence that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person that we collected personal information from, or you must be their authorised representative.
- Be precise about your request and provide sufficient detail that allows to properly understand, evaluate and respond to it.
- Calling (888) 881-3842
- Email dataprotectionUS@evga.com
- Short term use
- Performing services
- Internal research
- Testing and improvements
We collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or device ("personal information"). Within that last twelve months (12 months) we have collected the following categories of personal information from consumers.
|A||Identifiers||A real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, Social Security number, driver's license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers.||Yes|
|B||Personal Information listed in Customer records (Cal. Civ. Code 1798.80(e)).||A name, signature, Social Security number, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, passport number, driver's license or state identification card number, insurance policy number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information, medical information, or health insurance information. Some personal information included in this category may overlap with other categories.||Yes|
|C||Legally Protected Characteristics||Age (40 years or older), race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy or childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, veteran or military status, genetic information (including familial genetic information).||Yes|
|D||Commercial Purchasing Information||Records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.||Yes|
|E||Biometric Information||Genetic, physiological, behavioural, and biological characteristics, or activity patterns used to extract a template or other identifier or identifying information, such as, fingerprints, faceprints, and voiceprints, iris or retina scans, keystroke, gait, or other physical patterns, and sleep, health, or exercise data.||No|
|F||Internet or Network Activity||Browsing history, search history, information on a consumer's interaction with a website, application, or advertisement.||Yes|
|G||Geolocation||Physical location or movements||No|
|H||Sensory Data||Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information.||No|
|I||Employment Information||Current or past job history or performance evaluations||No|
|J||Education Information (per the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (20 U.S.C. Section 1232g, 34 C.F.R. Part 99)).||Education records directly related to a student maintained by an educational institution or party acting on its behalf, such as grades, transcripts, class lists, student schedules, student identification codes, student financial information, or student disciplinary records.||No|
|K||Inferences drawn from personal information||Profile reflecting a person's preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behaviour, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.||No|
WHEN DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
|1.||Directly from our clients. For example, from documents that our clients provide to us related to the services for which they engage us.|
|2.||Indirectly from our clients or their agents. For example, through information we collect from our clients in the course of providing services to them.|
|3.||Directly and indirectly from activity on our website For example, from submissions through our website portal or website usage.|
|4.||From third-parties that interact with us in connection with the services we perform.|
We also collect personal information from other sources:
HOW DO WE USE THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
We may use or disclose the personal information we collect for one or more of the following business purposes:
|1.||To fulfil or meet the reason for which the information is provided. For example, if you provide us with personal information to take part in a research project, we will use that information for that purpose only.|
|2.||To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.|
|3.||To provide you with email alerts, event registrations and other notices concerning our products or services, or events or news, that may be of interest to you.|
|4.||To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collections.|
|5.||To improve our website and present its contents to you.|
|6.||For testing, research, analysis and product development.|
|7.||As necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of us, our clients or others.|
|8.||To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.|
|9.||As described to you when collecting your personal information or as otherwise set forth in the CCPA.|
|10.||To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us is among the assets transferred.|
Your Consumer Rights under CCPA.
Right of Access and Data Portability
You have the right to request that we disclose personal information that we collect from you and use within the last 12 months. Once we can verify your identity, we will disclose to you
Right to Deletion
You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies.
We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service providers to:
Right to Non-discrimination
You have the right to non-discrimination. We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
To exercise the access, data portability and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by clicking the link or by using the toll-free number provided. Only you, or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorise to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of a minor (child).
You can make a request twice within a 12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must:
To exercise your rights of access, data portability, and deletion described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by either:
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you.
Being able to verify the consumer is a must for CCPA compliance. All verifications need to be verified with your process for dealing with consumer rights.
WE DO NOT SELL OR SHARE PERSONAL INFORMATION. If you would still like to register a request to opt-out of the sale of your personal information, click here
Personal information collected and used for business purposes.