What is EVGA ELITE membership?
Last Update: 2017/05/31
EVGA ELITE membership is our way of showing our thanks to our returning customers, new customers with a select video cards, or forum members who contribute to our community.
ELITE status may entitle you to exclusive offers or unique opportunities not available to non-ELITE members. If you meet the criteria below, you can sign up for ELITE membership for FREE!
To qualify, you need to have done ONE (1) of the following:
- Purchased and registered from an authorized retailer one or more qualifying EVGA GTX graphics cards as the original owner (see what products qualify HERE).
- Purchased and registered at least two EVGA qualifying products* as the original owner, both purchased from an authorized retailer or retailers.
- Have at least one hundred (100) posts on the EVGA.com forums.
*qualifying products include any EVGA graphics cards, motherboards, power supplies, gaming cases, or laptops.
- Two of the same type of products as well as any combination of prouducts from the above list qualify.
- Step-Up products qualify.
Products that do NOT qualify:
Products with an -RX warranty code in the part number, products received from RMA, and second-hand purchases (such as, but not limited to, purchases from auction sites, classified ads, for sale/trade forums, any products previously owned by another person, etc.)
For complete terms and conditions, please visit the ELITE sign up page - https://www.evga.com/member/elite/
elite member program qualify products 59693