EVGA's Advanced RMA - Cross-Ship program
The EVGA Advanced RMA (EAR) Program protects your product in the case of failure. If something was to go wrong with your EVGA product, the standard RMA process will be accelerated by shipping a replacement product to you first, EVGA will pay for shipping both ways as well. This will cut down the amount of time your system will be down and save you money on shipping.
How to add EAR to your product
Customers may purchase an EAR plan at the time of registration, if registration is within 30 days of the purchase date and you are the original owner, to take advantage of this premium service. During the registration process, you will be asked if you want to participate in the EAR program. You can then purchase the plan that fits your needs. You may decline purchasing the EAR for your product at the time of registration, you will be able to purchase an EAR anytime within 30 days of the purchase date.
- EAR is only available to the original owner of the product.
- Currently EAR is ONLY available to residents in the contiguous "lower 48" United States.
- EAR is NOT available in Alaska, Hawaii, military deployment PO boxes, Canada or Mexico.
- EVGA bucks are not allowed to be used in the purchase of an EAR plan.
Purchasing an EAR plan
- Register your EVGA product within 30 days of purchase (for RMA products, within 30 days of receipt from EVGA)
- You may still purchase an EAR plan within 30 days of the purchase date if you decline to purchase one at the time of registration
- Upload a copy of your invoice/proof of purchase
|EAR Plan||Shipping Method*||Cross-Ship||Return Shipping||Price|
|2nd Day||2nd Day Air||Yes||Paid||$39.99|
|Next Day||Next Day Air Saver||Yes||Paid||$44.99|
|Saturday Priority||Next Day Air Sat. Priority||Yes||Paid||$49.99|
* Shipping occurs after processing and verification as written below.
How to activate and complete your EAR plan
The EAR program does have several steps, however we have broken them all down in a short list below. It is important to note that there is processing time involved in the EAR program, similar to the Standard RMA program, for product verification and technical support.
- Contact technical support to receive a ticket number
- Fill out an RMA number request
- Ensure your invoice/proof of purchase is uploaded
- Your request for an RMA number will be reviewed within 2 business days once your invoice/proof of purchase is uploaded
- Upon approval and receipt of RMA number, you must enter collateral in the form of a credit card number (please note: you will not be charged at the time of collateral, EVGA will keep this information on file until after the RMA is complete).
- EVGA will now ship your replacement product following the terms of your EAR plan upon receipt of collateral
- Your original product MUST be received by EVGA within 14 days from the date EVGA shipped the replacement to your address. For the avoidance of doubt, the 14 days begins on the day the replacement is shipped by EVGA, not the day you receive the replacement. EVGA does provide a paid return shipping label for all EAR plans.
- When EVGA receives your original product, your RMA will be closed if your product is received under the standard terms of our warranty limitations.
Terms and Conditions
EVGA does NOT offer any refunds on the EAR program. All sales are final.
EAR plans are attached to a single product and are good for a single use. EAR plans are non-transferable to any other product, including cards received through EVGA's RMA. You may purchase a new EAR for any RMA replacements you receive within 30 days of registration.
Prepaid credit cards, gift cards or credit cards that expire within 30 days cannot be used when entering collateral.
Only one open EAR request is allowed per household.
EAR plans can NOT be combined with any other promotions.
If EVGA does not receive your original product within the allotted timeframe, you will be charged the full amount of its replacement cost.
All terms from EVGA's warranty apply to all products using EVGA's Advanced RMA program.