EVGA RMA Process - United States / Canada
An EVGA Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) allows customers to return defective products to EVGA for a replacement.
This process is valid only for products shipped from EVGA on or after July 1st, 2011.
RMA Process and Options
- Standard RMA
- EVGA account membership and registration is required to contact customer service for troubleshooting and receive a support ticket for an RMA request.
- After approval, you will be responsible for shipping the product to EVGA, following our shipping guidelines.
- Upon receipt of your product, without damage, EVGA will ship via ground shipping to you within 1-3 business days. You may pay for expedited shipping at the time of the RMA request, but the 1-3 business day processing time is in addition to shipping.
- Recertified "RX" RMA Exception
- EVGA's RX products (-RX Part Number Suffix) follow the same warranty as the Standard RMA above, however upon receipt EVGA will test the original product being submitted for warranty prior to issuing a replacement. If the product is found to be defective it will be processed for a replacement within 1-3 business days of being received by your carrier. If the original product is found to be functioning within factory specifications and free from defects, it will be returned and the RMA replacement will cancel.
VOID Warranty Policy *
Your EVGA product must be free of physical damage or modification. Products received with physical damage (bent CPU socket pins, any damage to the PCB, water damage, etc), missing the original video card or chipset heat sink, or missing the serial number sticker will be returned to the customer or may incur a service charge upon receiving the item. If your product is received damaged, EVGA will contact you with information and options to assist with filing a claim or offering a repair fee to avoid the product losing it's warranty.
Once EVGA receives your RMA request, the RMA will be reviewed by our department within one (1) business day. In order to approve your RMA EVGA will need a copy of the purchase invoice or receipt for the product you need replaced.
To learn more about how to upload your invoice, please see our FAQ: http://www.evga.com/support/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=58652
- You are free to use the shipping method and courier of your choice. EVGA recommends UPS and FedEx.
- EVGA recommends you obtain delivery confirmation and a tracking number for your shipment so you have proof of delivery.
- Insurance is highly recommended, but is optional, and may allow you to file a claim in the event of a lost or damaged shipment.
- EVGA is not responsible for any local customs charges. You are responsible for the cost of shipping the product to EVGA, including any import duties.
- Products received in any type of shipping envelope or soft packaging material will be immediately rejected.
Completing the RMA
Once the RMA request is reviewed and approved by the RMA department the following steps will occur:
- The RMA number and shipping instructions are emailed to you
- The defective product now can be shipped EVGA. The address, packing information, and shipping information are detailed in the email that is received when the RMA is approved.
- Once EVGA receives the defective product a replacement is shipped within three (3) business days. Once the replacement product is shipped an email will be sent to the email address in your EVGA member account with the tracking number.
- Non-Guest RMA's may check the status of your RMA at any time from your support page.
Contacting Customer Service
If you have any questions about the preceding RMA terms and conditions, please contact our Customer Service.