EVGA PowerLink™Revolutionized Cable Management
The EVGA PowerLink™ has one primary function: to make your PC look even more awesome. This adapter allows you to reroute the power inputs for your graphics card, giving you improved case airflow, a lower profile height, and best of all, cleaner wiring setup. It even supports a unique configuration system allowing you to mix and match power input types to match your EVGA graphics card. The EVGA PowerLink™ is the best way to revolutionize your cable management.
EVGA PowerLink Supports:
- ALL EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti/2080
- ALL NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti/2080 Founders Editions
- ALL EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti*/1080/1070 Ti/1070
- ALL NVIDIA Founders Edition GeForce GTX 1080 Ti/1080/1070 Ti/1070
- MOST EVGA GeForce GTX 1060
- MOST EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Ti, 980, 960 and 950
* Excludes EVGA GTX 1080 Ti K|NGP|N and EVGA GTX 1080 Ti K|NGP|N HYDRO COPPER
Please visit www.evga.com/powerlinkcompatibility for full support list.
Supports a variety of different PCI-E connections including adjustable spacingUpgrade your graphics card, not your PowerLink™.
Integrated solid state capacitors give you power filteringfor maximum stability, and it won’t affect your overclock!
Easy installationAdjusts easily for maximum compatibility
with your EVGA graphics card.
The EVGA PowerLink™ supports any one of the following PCI-E configurations:
The installation system makes it easy to mix and match the correct adapters for your card!
Step 1: Unscrew PCI-E connectors.
Step 2: Plug in correct PCI-E connectors for your card.
Step 3: Adjust the position of the PCI-E connectors while screws are loose, and tighten from both sides.
Plug in EVGA PowerLink™ and marvel at your new and improved wiring setup!