Performance Meets Value
EVGA 700B Power Supply
The EVGA 700B Power Supply is the best value for your next build. With 80 Plus Bronze standard, over 85% efficiency under typical loads, the EVGA 700B is a great choice. Combining 700W of continuous power make and a single +12V supporting 56A, make this the perfect power supply for a high performance system. Stay protected with a series of multiple safety protections all bundled into one!
- 80 PLUS Bronze certified, with 85% efficiency or higher under typical loads
- Heavy-duty protections, including OVP (Over Voltage Protection), UVP (Under Voltage Protection), OCP (Over Current Protection), OPP (Over Power Protection), SCP (Short Circuit Protection), and OTP (Over Temperature Protection)
- High Amperage Single-Rail design for maximum power and efficiency
Heavy-duty protections, including:
- OVP (Over Voltage Protection)
- UVP (Under Voltage Protection)
- OPP (Over Power Protection)
- SCP (Short Circuit Protection)
- OCP (Over Current Protection)
- OTP (Over Temperature Protection)
|AC Input||100 - 240 VAC, 10/6A, 50 - 60 Hz|
|Output Power||700W @ +40C|
A single +12V rail offers the best power output, rail stability and compatibility with the latest hardware.
The EVGA 700W Bronze is rated in continuous power, rather than peak. This ensures the longevity and stability at the officially rated wattage, rather than rating off an unsustainable peak wattage.
80 Plus certification ensures your power supply isn’t wasting power and turning it into excess heat. Under typical load this power supply is 85% efficient or higher.