EVGA Gobble Uprising Gaming Event
In the future, a single hero has been sent back in time to battle in the virtual game arena, against the doom of the cybernetic Turkenators, controlled by Gobble-Net! You are that hero and to save mankind from extinction you must do battle via the EVGA and Intel Gobble Uprising Gaming Event. We’ll have some great prizes waiting for those brave enough to join. The longer you play, the more chances you get to win. Gobble, Gobble!!
There are quite a few games for you to choose from, like Battlefield 4, Team Fortress 2, and many others! All of this isn't only for fun and games, though. When you sign up for the EVGA Gobble Uprising Gaming Event and log into our servers between Tuesday, November 14, 2017 and Thursday, November 30, 2017, you'll qualify for some really great prizes - all just for playing! Signing up is completely free and easy for anyone, regardless of where you live. We have lots of prizes to give away, so don't miss out on this awesome opportunity to play great games and win some quality products!
Qualifying for the event is very easy if you follow these simple steps. Sign up on this page with either your Steam ID, Battlefield 4 Soldier Name, Killing Floor 2 Name, Rising Storm 2: Vietnam name, or all four if you like. After that, all you have to do is log in and play anytime during Tuesday, November 14, 2017 4:00 PM Pacific to Thursday, November 30, 2017 11:59:59 PM Pacific. Be sure to check the official EVGA Gaming blog to see the full list of servers available and read some great articles from team EVGA! Please don't forget to keep enjoying our servers after the event ends!
This is a global promotion and all are welcome to participate.
You can check your play time below:
Battlefield 4: http://www.evgagaming.com/stats.aspx
Source Games: http://www.evgagaming.com/stats-source.aspx
Killing Floor 2: http://www.evgagaming.com/stats-kf2.aspx
Rising Storm 2: Vietnam: http://www.evgagaming.com/stats-rs2.aspx
Winners will be selected and posted below by Tuesday, December 5, 2017.
Prize Level 5
Play for at least TWENTY (20) hours on our game servers to qualify
|1x Bundle 1|
Prize Level 4
Play for at least TEN (10) hours on our game servers to qualify
|1x Bundle 2|
Prize Level 3
Play for at least FIVE (5) hours on our game servers to qualify
Prize Level 2
Play for at least THREE (3) hours on our game servers to qualify
Prize Level 1
Play for any length of time on our game servers to qualify
Terms and Conditions
Registration and signups start Tuesday, November 14, 2017. Game play will begin on Tuesday, November 14, 2017 at 4:00PM Pacific Time and continue until Thursday, November 30, 2017 at 11:59PM Pacific Time.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
REQUIREMENTS TO PARTICIPATE:
- You must be at least Eighteen (18) years of age or older. (If you are below the age of 18 or a minor in your state of residence, then you must have your parent/legal guardian's permission to enter and participate.)
- You must have an account at EVGA.com (registration is free at https://www.evga.com/login.asp).
- You must have a stable online connection.
- You must have one of the following games: Team Fortress 2, Killing Floor 2, Left 4 Dead 2, Battlefield 4, Rising Storm 2: Vietnam, or Counter Strike: Global Offensive.
HOW TO ENTER:
- (a) To enter, participants must first register for an account on the EVGA website before or during the event.
- During registration, the participant must provide a Steam ID, a Battlefield 4 in-game name, a Killing Floor 2 in-game name, or a Rising Storm 2: Vietnam in-game name.
- (b) Participants may only register once and only one entry is allowed per person during the event.
All EVGA employees, Sponsors, and all affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are ineligible for this promotion.
All decisions by the sponsors pertaining to this event are final and binding. By participating in the event, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and regulations.
- (a) ONE entry per person on the date of the event.
- (b) No profane language or rude behavior on any VOIP or chat used.
- (c) Prize Levels :
- Level 1 : Anyone who plays any length of time is qualified to win in this prize level.
- Level 2 : Anyone who plays for at least Three (3) hour is qualified to win in this prize level.
- Level 3 : Anyone who plays for at least Five (5) hours is qualified to win in this prize level.
- Level 4 : Anyone who plays for at least Ten (10) hours is qualified to win in this prize level.
- Level 5 : Anyone who plays for at least Twenty (20) hours is qualified to win in this prize level.
- (d) The gaming event rules are subject to change at any time. If any changes to the rules occur, you will be notified through the event page on EVGA's website and EVGA forum Post.
- (e) This is not a competition or tournament.
- (f) Odds of winning a prize are dependent upon number of eligible entries received at the time of the random drawing. Winners will be selected and posted to the EVGA website by Tuesday, December 5, 2017. All decisions are final and binding.
- (g) Server rules listed here (http://www.evgagaming.com/rules.aspx) must be followed.
Prize list is listed on EVGA website: https://www.evga.com/articles/01163/gobble-uprising-gaming-event/
EVGA reserves the right to substitute an alternate prize of equal or greater value in the event all or part of a prize set forth above becomes unavailable. No cash substitute or transfer of prizes is available. Prizes are awarded without warranty of any kind from EVGA, express or implied, without limitation, except where this would be contrary to federal, state, provincial, or local laws or regulations. All federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations apply. Decisions of EVGA and the Judging are final and binding on all matters pertaining to this event. Return of any prize/prize notification may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. All winners must email firstname.lastname@example.org within Fourteen (14) days of the winner announcement to claim their prize. Potential prize winner(s) and their parent(s)/legal guardian(s) may be required to sign and return an Affidavit or Declaration of Eligibility and a Liability/Publicity Release within 30 days following the date of first attempted notification. Failure to comply within this time period may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. EVGA at its sole discretion reserves the right to disqualify any Participant from the event if it reasonably believes that the Participant has attempted to undermine the legitimate operation of the event by cheating, engaging in deception, engaging in unfair playing practices or abuses, threatening and/or harassing any other Participants, EVGA employees or affiliates.
USE OF WINNER'S NAME & INFORMATION:
By entering, each entrant grants permission, without further compensation, to EVGA and their agents and licensees, to use the entrant's name, information, scores, statements, and submitted material for broadcast, print and promotional purposes in connection with the event.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY:
By entering, entrants agree to release EVGA, and their officers, directors, employees and agencies from any claim, loss, liability, damage or injury of any kind arising from their participation in the event or their receipt or use of the event prize.
Winners are responsible for all federal, state, local, duties and taxes associated with acceptance and use of prize.
Any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this event, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by arbitration. Claims, judgements and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this contest, but in no event attorney's fees. These Official Rules shall be governed by, subject to, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, United States of America, excluding all conflict of law rules. If any provision(s) of these Official Rules are held to be invalid or unenforceable, all remaining provisions hereof will remain in full force and effect. To the extent permitted by law, the rights to litigate, seek injunctive relief or make any other recourse to judicial or any other procedure in case of disputes or claims resulting from or in connection with this event are hereby excluded, and all Participants expressly waive any and all such rights.
EVGA will not be held responsible if for any reason the event is not capable of running or operating as planned due to infection by computer virus, fraud, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, technical failures, or force majeure that, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this event. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with or abuses any aspect of the event, as solely determined by Sponsor, and to cancel, terminate, modify, or postpone the event until a later date. Sponsor assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, or other failure of or related to the software platform on which the event is played, including any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this event.
Offer void where prohibited.
SPONSOR: This event is sponsored by EVGA Corporation (EVGA), a California corporation with principal place of business at 408 Saturn St., Brea, CA 92821, USA