The Ultimate Graphics Card Meets Ultimate Cooling
Introducing the EVGA GeForce GTX TITAN X HYBRID, an “all in one” water cooling solution that significantly lowers the GPU operating temperature. Best of all? The water cooler is completely self-contained, with an included 120mm radiator and fan. No filling, no custom tubing, no maintenance. Just plug in and play! The EVGA GeForce GTX TITAN X HYBRID is available as a complete unit, or upgrade kit.
The NVIDIA GeForce GTX TITAN X GPU combines the technologies and performance of the new NVIDIA Maxwell architecture in the fastest and most advanced graphics card on the planet. This incredible GPU delivers unrivaled graphics, acoustic, thermal and power-efficient performance. The most demanding enthusiast can now experience extreme resolutions up to 4K-and beyond.
EVGA GeForce GTX TITAN X HYBRID
- CUDA Cores: 3072
- Base Clock: 1152 MHz
- Boost Clock: 1241 MHz
- Bus: PCIe 3.0
- 2-way, 3-way, 4-way SLI Ready
- Memory Detail: 12288 MB GDDR5
- Memory Bit Width: 384 Bit
- Memory Clock: 7010 MHz
- Memory Speed: 0.28 ns
- Memory Bandwidth: 336.5 GB/s
- HDMI 2.0, DisplayPort 1.2 and Dual-link DVI
- Microsoft DirectX 12 (feature level 12_1)
- NVIDIA GameWorks Technology
- NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical Sync
- NVIDIA CUDA Technology with OpenCL support
- NVIDIA Dynamic Super Resolution Technology
- NVIDIA G-SYNC Ready
- NVIDIA GameStream Technology
- NVIDIA GPU Boost 2.0
- NVIDIA MFAA Technology
- NVIDIA SLI Ready
- NVIDIA Surround Technology
- OpenCL Support
- OpenGL 4.4 Support
- PCI Express 3.0 x16
- All-in-one cooling solution that is completely self-contained. No filling, no custom tubing, no maintenance. Just plug and play.
- Built in 120mm radiator and fan helps dissipate the heat keeping the GPU as cool as possible. Fan can also be swapped or customized.
- Compatible with all "reference" style graphics cards.
- Copper base provides maximum heat transfer.
- Intelligent wiring system and sleeved tubing makes this one sleek cooler without the messy wires.
- Variable controlled fans allow dynamic fan speed based on GPU temperature, and the water cooling efficiency means very low noise fans.
- VRM and Memory cooling solution separated from GPU, allowing for the lowest GPU temperatures, and efficient VRM and Memory cooling.
EVGA PrecisionX – Redesigned to harness the power of GPU Boost 2.0, EVGA PrecisionX sets another baseline for what overclocking software should be. Learn more and download it below!
- GPU and Memory Frequency/Clock Offset
- Temperature Target Control
- Pixel Clock Overclocking
- Robust monitoring allowing ingame, system tray and/or Logitech LCD monitoring
- In game screenshot hotkey, supports BMP, PNG and JPG formats
EVGA OC Scanner X – Featuring a brand new look and layout, this popular application has been updated to show all of the GeForce GTX TITAN X HYBRID vitals. Learn more and download it here.
- Built-in stress tester to find and report artifacts
- Benchmark function to quickly test your performance
- CPU Burn In Module
- Built-in log functionality