EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Ti VR Edition – Built for VR
- February 10, 2016 The EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Ti VR EDITION has arrived. Accelerated by the groundbreaking NVIDIA Maxwell architecture, the GTX 980 Ti delivers an unbeatable 4K and virtual reality experience. With 2816 NVIDIA CUDA Cores and 6GB of GDDR5 memory, it has the horsepower to drive whatever comes next. And with the VR EDITION, you get an included 5.25” drive bay with front HDMI 2.0 and USB 3.0 giving you easy access to your VR device’s input. The graphics card also has an internal HDMI connector, meaning no external cables will be visible.
New and Key Features:
• Built for VR: Included 5.25” Drive Bay with Front HDMI 2.0 and USB 3.0.
• Internal HDMI: Connects to a 5.25” Drive Bay, no visible external wires!
• ACX 2.0+ Cooling: EVGA’s latest cooling solution offers improved cooling, reduced fan noise and better overclocking.
• 6GB of GDDR5 Memory: Gives you access to higher texture qualities in games, improved 4K gaming performance and optimized for the next generation of gaming.
Learn more: http://eu.evga.com/articles/00981/evga-geforce-gtx-980-ti-vr-edition/
Video Overview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaO94SKM9gI
EVGA is the #1 NVIDIA authorized partner in channel sales throughout North America. Based on the philosophy of intelligent innovation, market knowledge, and the real time operation, EVGA continues to identify the need in the market place and providing the solution to that need. By offering product differentiation, a 90 day Step-Up program, and other customer focused programs, EVGA is a clear leader in all categories: etail, retail, distribution, and system builders. With headquarters in Brea, CA, EVGA's global coverage includes EVGA GmbH in Munich, EVGA LATAM in Miami, and EVGA Hong Kong. For further information online about EVGA, visit https://www.evga.com.
For further information, contact:
- Download This Press
Release In Adobe Acrobat PDF Format