Introducing the EVGA GeForce GTX 780 Ti Classified K|NGP|N Edition
- December 12, 2013 Introducing the ultimate overclocking graphics card on the planet – the EVGA GeForce GTX 780 Ti Classified K|NGP|N Edition! EVGA is taking the 780 Ti to a whole new level with this redesigned graphics card, designed for the hardcore enthusiast. This card is the final answer in the search for the greatest overclocking graphics card on the planet.
Supporting up to 450W of dedicated GPU power, enhanced PLL circuitry, improved GPU power plane, 10CM fans, included backplate, optional PWM baseplate, GPU voltage enhancements and more – this was co-designed by the world’s top extreme overclockers Vince “K|NGP|N” Lucido and Tsemenko “TiN” Illya with extreme overclockers in mind. Built by the enthusiast, for the enthusiast.
“In order to break world records these days you need some serious hardware,” said Vince “K|NGP|N” Lucido. “This card was engineered to serve one purpose… be the world’s best overclocking graphics card. Expect GPU clockspeeds at over 1.85GHz with extreme cooling.”
“With the EVGA GeForce GTX 780 Ti Classified K|NGP|N Edition graphics card, we focused on the basic demands that are needed when doing extreme overclocking,” said Illya “TiN” Tsemenko. “Capable hardware design and heavy power delivery capacity is key for performance dominance and the ultimate gaming experience. So too is a unique power convertor able to provide over 450W of clean voltage for every kind of overclocking!”
The EVGA GeForce GTX 780 Ti Classified K|NGP|N Edition is coming soon, and will be the first product to be featured in the EVGA Build to Order (BTO) program. More details on this program and availability will be announced soon.
• Up to 450W of Dedicated GPU Power – Dual 8pin + 6pin power input provides up to 450W of clean power.
• 14+3 Phase Power Design – 14 power phases for the GPU, and an additional 3 power phases for the memory.
• EVGA ACX Cooling with 10CM Fans – K|NGP|N inspired cooling design featuring dual 10CM fans.
• Bundled Backplate – Custom EVGA backplate included.
• Separate PWM Baseplate – When going with extreme cooling on the GPU, it is still optimal to cool the PWMs. This separate baseplate allows you to keep the critical power section cool.
• Enhancement PLL Circuitry – Optimized for extreme cooling.
• Probelt with Bundled DMM Adapter and Status LEDs – Easy and precise monitoring of voltage health using external DMM. Onboard voltage status LEDs provide realtime voltage status for every critical rail.
• Pitch Black High Flow I/O Bracket – Improved airflow with great aesthetics.
• XOC Voltage Modification Points – Allows for extreme voltage tuning.
World Record Performance:
• 3DMark Firestrike Single Card World Record http://www.3dmark.com/fs/1276002
• 3DMark Firestrike Extreme Single Card World Record http://www.3dmark.com/fs/1276445
• More Records Coming Soon!
Learn more at http://www.evga.com/kingpin/
EVGA is the #1 NVIDIA authorized partner in channel sales throughout North America. Based on the philosophy of intelligent innovation, market knowledge, and the real time operation, EVGA continues to identify the need in the market place and providing the solution to that need. By offering product differentiation, a 90 day Step-Up program, and other customer focused programs, EVGA is a clear leader in all categories: etail, retail, distribution, and system builders. With headquarters in Brea, CA, EVGA's global coverage includes EVGA GmbH in Munich, EVGA LATAM in Miami, and EVGA Hong Kong. For further information online about EVGA, visit https://www.evga.com.
For further information, contact:
+49 89 189 049-0
- Download This Press
Release In Adobe Acrobat PDF Format