EVGA Founds European Subsidiary in Munich, Germany
Brea, California and Munich, Germany - October 3, 2005 — EVGA Corporation, the leading edge 3D processor board brand of the United States of America, announced that it expands its world wide sales network into the European market by founding EVGA GmbH located in Gräfelfing outside Munich, Germany. Co-founder Hans-Wolfram Tismer has been appointed Managing Director to guarantee sound growth, consistent success and rapid spread of brand awareness all over Europe.
"EVGA consistently receives product and service inquires from European customers. As usual, we always listen to our customers; so now we're here. I have every confidence that Hans-Wolfram Tismer, the Co-Founder and Managing Director of EVGA GmbH, will continue the EVGA tradition and provide our European customers with the first class service and support that they rightly deserve," said Andrew Han, President and CEO of EVGA.
All of EVGA's 3D processor boards are exclusively based on NVIDIA GPUs in combination with EVGA's leading edge board design talent, superior product enhancements, and world class quality and support.
The complete and comprehensive product offering ranges from lower cost products based on GeForce 5200/5500/6200 processors, primarily targeting system integration, to the highest performing EVGA e-GeForce 7800GTX KO running 490+ / 1300+ out of the box - there is no faster 3D processor solution currently known in volume production. In addition EVGA enhances its products with exclusive, more efficient and less noisy cooling solutions, including passive heat pipe cooling, high performance copper cooling and water cooling offering unmatched performance.
"EVGA is a very unique company," commented Hans-Wolfram Tismer, Managing Director of EVGA's European Operations. "EVGA is always striving for uncompromising customer satisfaction by offering the highest performing product solutions, outstanding product quality and best after sales service. It won't take long before EVGA's honest efforts will also be recognized and appreciated with Editors' Choices in the European market."
EVGA will also offer unrivaled service in the European market place:
The EVGA Difference
Known for offering value and performance, as well as top notch customer service, EVGA is recognized through customer loyalty and the highest levels in customer satisfaction. In addition to the expanded product lines, consumers and channel partners will also benefit from increased sales and technical support programs:
- The EVGA Limited Lifetime Warranty - available for all retail EVGA products upon product registration (for details please refer to www.evga.com/support/lifetime)
- 24/7 Phone Technical Support Hotline - to assure users that help will always be available at a moments notice
- EGS - EVGA Genuine Spec to ensure reliability and quality in every EGS product
- Dynamic live support with SyScan™ Utility for technical support and problem solving
- Step-Up™ Program for the ability to trade up existing EVGA products for newer technology (for details please refer to www.evga.com/stepup)
- EVGA e-GeForce Giveaway - customers can participate in a monthly lottery to win a 100% refund on their EVGA graphics card purchase (for details please refer to www.evga.com/giveaway)
- Community Message Boards full of thousands of knowledgeable, friendly and satisfied EVGA customers. www.evga.com/community
- Community Chat for a live experience with fellow EVGA community members
First products will be available in October 2005 - press samples are available on request. For details please contact EVGA GmbH, Bussardstr. 5, 82166 Gräfelfing, +49 151 191 123 76, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Founded in 1999, EVGA has grown exponentially
in the channel, serving the system builder,
distribution and retail markets with products
that offer the highest in quality and customer
satisfaction, thereby making the computing experience
transparent to the hardware in the box. EVGA
only offers visual processing products based
on NVIDIA chipsets and in year 2005 expanded its product line to include motherboards. For
further information online about EVGA, visit http://www.evga.com.
For further information, contact:
+49 151 191 123 76
- Download This Press
Release In Adobe Acrobat PDF Format