EVGA Announces the e-GeForce™ 7800 GT CO with Copper Heat Sink
Brea , California — September 1, 2005 — EVGA, a leading provider of performance computing hardware, today announced the release of their e-GeForce™ 7800 GT CO w/Copper Heatsink (P/N: 256-P2-N517-AX) NVIDIA® technology-based graphics card. The new graphics card, another addition to EVGA's new EVTweak initiative, is spec'ed at a groundbreaking 470MHz core and 1.1GHz memory making it the fastest clocked 7800 GT on the market. It will be available from select online retailers for MSRP $469.99. As an exclusive launch offer, it is available for Pre-Order from EVGA.com at a special introductory price of $439.99 for a limited time.
The new e-GeForce 7800 GT CO w/Copper Heatsink is the next installment of the company's innovative leap forward in VGA cooling design, delivering unparalleled horsepower harnessed under the hood of EVGA's custom and stylish all-Copper heat-sink fan. The GeForce 7800 GPU delivers blazing frame rates and outstanding image quality so users can experience the performance of full-throttle graphics.
"Once again we enhance the best bang for your buck to gamers, The EVGA 7800 GT CO w/Copper Heatsink takes it to the next level with it's EVTweaked version, providing the fastest 7800GT available today." said Andrew Han, President and CEO of EVGA.
The EVGA Difference
Known for offering value and performance, as well as top notch customer service, EVGA is recognized through customer loyalty and the highest levels in customer satisfaction. In addition to the expanded product lines, consumers and channel partners will also benefit from increased sales and technical support programs:
- The EVGA Limited Lifetime Warranty - available for all retail EVGA Graphics Cards
- 24/7 Phone Technical Support - to assure users that courteous and friendly assistance will always be available at anytime of the day or night
- EGS - EVGA Genuine Spec to ensure reliability and quality in every EGS product
- Dynamic live support with SyScan™ Utility for technical support and problem solving
- Step-Up™ Program for the ability to trade up existing EVGA products for newer technology
- Community Message Boards full of thousands of knowledgeable, friendly and satisfied EVGA customers.
- Community Chat for a live experience with fellow EVGA community members
Founded in 1999, EVGA has grown exponentially
in the channel, serving the system builder,
distribution and retail markets with products
that offer the highest in quality and customer
satisfaction, thereby making the computing experience
transparent to the hardware in the box. EVGA
only offers visual processing products based
on NVIDIA chipsets and has recently expanded
its product line to include motherboards. For
further information about EVGA, visit http://www.evga.com.
- Download This Press
Release In Adobe Acrobat PDF Format