EVGA Announces the e-GeForce 7800 GT is Now Available
Brea , California — August 11, 2005 — EVGA, a leading provider of performance computing hardware, today announced the release of their e-GeForce™ 7800 GT (P/N: 256-P2-N518-AX) NVIDIA® technology-based graphics cards, also available with Battlefield2™ (P/N: 256-P2-N537-AX). The new graphics card, as part of EVGA's new EVTweak initiative, is clocked at a blazing 445MHz core and 1.07GHz memory making it one of the fastest 7800 GT's in the market. It is currently widely available through a broad network of leading E-tailers, retailers, systems integrators, OEM system manufacturers and distributors.
The new e-GeForce 7800 GT graphics processing units (GPUs) are the next installment of the groundbreaking leap forward in 3D graphics design, delivering the unparalleled horsepower and revolutionary technologies you need to tear through the latest games. The GeForce 7800 GPU delivers blazing frame rates and outstanding image quality; so you can experience the performance of full-throttle graphics.
"NVIDIA once again delivers the best bang for your buck to gamers, The EVGA 7800 GT takes it to the next level with its EVTweaked version, providing the fastest 7800GT available today." said Andrew Han, President and CEO of EVGA.
Representing a culmination of groundbreaking visual effects technologies including support for advanced antialiasing algorithms, the e-GeForce 7800 GT delivers all of the features of its big brother, the 7800 GTX, at a much more inviting price point.
- NVIDIA® SLI™ technology
- New NVIDIA® CineFX™ 4.0 engine
- New NVIDIA® Intellisample 4.0 technology
- NVIDIA® PureVideo™ technology
- NVIDIA® ForceWare™ graphics driver
- Proven Microsoft® DirectX 9.0 Shader Model 3.0 technology
- NVIDIA® UltraShadow™ II technology
- High Dynamic-Range (HDR) Rendering
Raising the bar for performance, visual effects, image quality, and video functionality, all at a very competitive price point, the e-GeForce 7800 GT powers an extreme PC experience. No longer do you have to choose between blazing frame rates and the highest image quality. By equipping your computer with an e-GeForce 7800 GT, you can experience the power of full-throttle graphics performance.
The EVGA Difference
Known for offering value and performance, as well as top notch customer service, EVGA is recognized through customer loyalty and the highest levels in customer satisfaction. In addition to the expanded product lines, consumers and channel partners will also benefit from increased sales and technical support programs:
- The EVGA Limited Lifetime Warranty - available for all retail EVGA Graphics Cards
- 24/7 Phone Technical Support - to assure users that courteous and friendly assistance will always be available at anytime of the day or night
- EGS - EVGA Genuine Spec to ensure reliability and quality in every EGS product
- Dynamic live support with SyScan™ Utility for technical support and problem solving
- Step-Up™ Program for the ability to trade up existing EVGA products for newer technology
- Community Message Boards full of thousands of knowledgeable, friendly and satisfied EVGA customers.
- Community Chat for a live experience with fellow EVGA community members
Founded in 1999, EVGA has grown exponentially
in the channel, serving the system builder,
distribution and retail markets with products
that offer the highest in quality and customer
satisfaction, thereby making the computing experience
transparent to the hardware in the box. EVGA
only offers visual processing products based
on NVIDIA chipsets and has recently expanded
its product line to include motherboards. For
further information about EVGA, visit http://www.evga.com.
- Download This Press
Release In Adobe Acrobat PDF Format