Windows 8/8.1 64bit
BIOS 1.02 Updates
- Support Non-K CPU BCLK OC
- Improving memory compatibility
- Improving internal graphics performance
142-SS-E178-KR - EVGA Z170 Classified-K
- Download the correct .zip file below for your motherboard:
- First go into your BIOS and load defaults, save and exit
- Close all open programs.
- Go into the folder where you unzipped this package and update.bat
- Press Y to start the flash process
- DO NOT TURN OFF POWER OR RESET DURING THE FLASH PROCESS
- After the flashing is finished, the system will automatically shut down. Then power on again and go into BIOS to setup.
If flash box immediately closes after flash attempt, the flash may need
to be ran from a CMD prompt with administrator privileges or DOS
- Extract the contents of .zip file to USB flash drive (must be formatted as FAT32)
- Reboot the machine and go into the system BIOS
- From the BIOS, navigate to the Save & Exit tab and open "Select BIOS File."
- Select the .bin file you wish to flash.
Return to download center.