Windows 10 64bit
BIOS 1.06 Updates
- Update CPU Microcode and add OC support for future CPU
- Update Intel RST to 126.96.36.1997 for Intel Security Issue
131-CS-E399-KR - EVGA Z390 Dark
123-CS-E397-KR - EVGA Z390 FTW
- Download the correct .zip file below for your motherboard:
- First go into your BIOS and load defaults, save and reboot to Windows.
- Close all open programs.
- Go into the folder where you unzipped this package and update.bat
- Press Y to start the flash process
- DO NOT TURN OFF POWER OR RESET DURING THE FLASH PROCESS
- After the flashing is finished, the system will automatically shut down. Then power on again and go into BIOS to setup.
- NOTE: If flash box immediately closes after flash attempt, the flash may need to be ran from a CMD prompt with administrator privileges or DOS version.
- Extract the contents of .zip file to USB flash drive (must be formatted as FAT32)
- Reboot the machine and go into the system BIOS
- From the BIOS, navigate to the Save & Exit tab and open "Select BIOS File."
- Select the .bin file you wish to flash.
Return to download center.