Windows 10 64bit
BIOS 1.08 Updates
- Support new Coffee Lake-S Processors
- Add new NVIDIA USB 3.1 Support
- Improves Intel SGX compatibility
- Download the correct .zip file below for your motherboard:
134-KS-E379-KR - EVGA Z370 Classified K
134-KS-E377-KR - EVGA Z370 FTW
121-KS-E375-KR - EVGA Z370 Micro ATX
- First go into your BIOS and load defaults, save and exit
- Close all open programs.
- Go into the folder where you unzipped this package and double-click update.bat
- Press Y to start the flash process
- DO NOT TURN OFF POWER OR RESET DURING THE FLASH PROCESS
- After the flashing is finished, the system will automatically shut down. Then power on again and go into BIOS to setup.
- NOTE: If the flash box immediately closes after flash
attempt, the flash may need to be run from a CMD prompt with
administrator privileges or DOS version.
- Extract the contents of .zip file to USB flash drive (must be formatted as FAT32)
- Reboot the machine and go into the system BIOS
- From the BIOS, navigate to the Save & Exit tab and open "Select BIOS File."
- Select the .bin file you wish to flash.
Return to download center.