Page: 1234 > Showing page 1 of 4
Author
vardenkastav
iCX Member
  • Total Posts : 328
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 2
2009/12/22 08:54:36 (permalink)
I just modified my H50 to use two 120mm radiators that perfectly fit Silverstone TJ10 case.
Posting some pics of it.  I have around 10c temperature drop on my CPU comparing to stock H50.

Some more pictures showing how i added second PWM and modified the TJ10 a little to fit it.
Antother 2c - 3c degrees drop.

Here you can see how H50 looks inside and how i got rid of air from the system. 
This is shown on the mock loop i assembled later, no radiators, just the idea how
it was done on the real loop i use in my PC

Pictures of the rear/top fan modification. I had to do it to cool VREGs more effeciently, so replaced 120mm x 25mm fan with Panflo 120mm x 38mm (both blowing outside -> inside). The specific placement of this fan is key to success though.

Added single GTX 480 to the mix. One more to come soon :) It required a little bit modified cooling. I have replaced weak Silverstone fans with strong server grade Panaflo 38mm thick fans. Bottom fan pushes air outside -> inside to cool GTX 480, rear fan blows air out. Both are controlled by temperature of MB Vregs in range of 70% - 100%. 

Added green LED front fan and replaced black back fan with green LED one. I may go with black fans instead though, still undecided.

Second GTX 480 added ! Project finished :) 

Picture of ty_ger07's rig. He replaced original H50 black tubing with transparent one. Nice job !

Link to awesome TJ10 mod of Nahte27. Its really great looking TJ10 case now !!!

If you decide to do similar mod, you may use this thread as simple tip how it can be done. However by any means it is not official guide or instruction. Also I do not take any responsibility if you damage/destroy your PC or hurt yourself. Hope this is obvious :)

ps. Sorry for my English, not my primary language :)

post edited by vardenkastav - 2010/04/28 07:18:34

104 Replies Related Threads

billyfromhill
    FTW Member
    • Total Posts : 1910
    • Ribbons : 3
    Re:Corsair H50 mod with two 120mm radiators in Silverstone TJ10 case 2009/12/22 09:14:52 (permalink)
    Interesting. How did you get the tubes off the H50?

And why not use a double 120mm rad?
    jer29_11_13
    iCX Member
    • Total Posts : 422
    • Ribbons : 0
    Re:Corsair H50 mod with two 120mm radiators in Silverstone TJ10 case 2009/12/22 10:00:30 (permalink)
    Very N-I-C-E job!

I7-920 D0 @4020 MHz  EVGA E760-A1 
    6GB Corsair Dominator-GT DDR3 2000
    EVGA 260 Core 216, BFG GTS 250
    GSkill Pro 120GB SSD   WD Blk Cav 640GB x2
    Corsair 1000HX
    HeatKiller 3.0, Thermochill PA120.3, Swiftech MCP655,  XSPC Dual Resvoir
    Win 7 Pro 64 bit
    vardenkastav
    iCX Member
    Re:Corsair H50 mod with two 120mm radiators in Silverstone TJ10 case 2009/12/22 10:04:00 (permalink)
    billyfromhill

Interesting. How did you get the tubes off the H50?

And why not use a double 120mm rad?

You can't really get the tubes off easily. The only way to do it is to cut them. For the mod i used standard 1/4 tubing from Lowes or Home Depot.

I didnt want to use double 120mm rad because it wouldn't fit the case so nice. If you use such rad you need to mount fans under it (there is even Silverstone rail kit to do that). Unfortunately fans mounted under double rad wouldn't be properly aligned with the vent holes on top of the case (there is huge gap between those vents). Also, i really like my green fans being visible from outside of case (last picture) ;)

Halo_003
    Omnipotent Enthusiast
    • Total Posts : 12859
    • Ribbons : 51
    Re:Corsair H50 mod with two 120mm radiators in Silverstone TJ10 case 2009/12/22 10:11:07 (permalink)
    That's pretty elite dude! Great work!

i7 7700K - ASUS Maximus IX Apex - 16GB G.Skill TridentZ RGB 3466MHz C16 - 5700 XT 50th Anniversary

thrustmaster
    • Total Posts : 16
    • Ribbons : 0
    Re:Corsair H50 mod with two 120mm radiators in Silverstone TJ10 case 2009/12/22 17:13:30 (permalink)
    Dude nice job there.Your username should be the Mad scientist

vardenkastav
    iCX Member
    Re:Corsair H50 mod with two 120mm radiators in Silverstone TJ10 case 2009/12/22 21:45:40 (permalink)
    I am glad you guys like the mod !!! :)

I have just added second PWM fan to help cooling second radiator and voltage regulators. Had to cut small piece of the case to fit that fan (that was the reason i didn't mount two fans from the beginning). Dropped another 2 - 3c on the CPU core.

Still need to get another Y connector to power up Chasis and HDD fans from one connection.

Here are the pics...

BuiChopSuey
    SSC Member
    • Total Posts : 820
    • Ribbons : 1
    Re:Corsair H50 mod with two 120mm radiators in Silverstone TJ10 case 2009/12/23 18:04:43 (permalink)
    Very nice work and very nice looking case!

Where is this guys BR? xD
    eppopipe
    CLASSIFIED Member
    • Total Posts : 3294
    • Ribbons : 7
    Re:Corsair H50 mod with two 120mm radiators in Silverstone TJ10 case 2009/12/24 20:35:59 (permalink)
    ...I <3 it.
    would you be so kind to make up a diy guide?

vardenkastav
    iCX Member
    Re:Corsair H50 mod with two 120mm radiators in Silverstone TJ10 case 2009/12/25 06:01:42 (permalink)
    eppopipe

...I <3 it.
    would you be so kind to make up a diy guide?

Pictures i have posted already show like 90% of the whole process, it may be good idea to put some comments for them though. I'll try to do it later today.

Other than that, i think that the only tricky parts of the mod are cutting original tubing, disassembling H50, assembling it back and getting get rid of the air from the system. Unfortunately i was to busy/excited while doing it that i didn't make too many pics of that. 

I have another H50 pump lying around so in spare time i'll do mock setup without radiators, just closed loop with some air in it and show on the pictures how to get rid of it. I'll also show how to dissemble / assemble H50 pump. Its not that complicated process when you seen how its done, and definitely most of the ppl will be able to do it.

Sounds good ?

And of course if anyone have any other questions or need more detailed pics of any part/step i'll be glad to help with that.

ty_ger07
    Insert Custom Title Here
    • Total Posts : 21174
    • Ribbons : 270
    Re:Corsair H50 mod with two 120mm radiators in Silverstone TJ10 case 2009/12/25 09:17:03 (permalink)
    I wish my case was larger ...

Anyways, with a case as large as yours which actually has the capability to fit two 120mm Corsair H50 radiators in it, one could argue that you shouldn't be using the H50.  It certainly is neat that you were able to put two H50 radiators together in your case, but why?  The major market for the H50 is for people such as myself who have no ability to fit a 240mm radiator in their case and are limited to a small 120mm radiator.  The second most attractive thing about the H50 is that it is a sealed unit and makes it so easy to install and utilize that anyone can use it.  But you made the installation of the H50 much more difficult by tearing it apart and modifying it such that it no longer can be marketed for that crowd either.

It won't fit in a small case any more and it isn't easy to install any more.  So what is the purpose? 

So, why did you choose to go with two 120mm H50 radiators for your computer when you could have used a superior 240mm radiator with a much better CPU waterblock, pump, hoses, and fittings? I understand that is cool looking and it is fun to tear things apart and modify them.  It is also fun to brag about how well your cooling loop does considering it is using H50 parts.  It is cool, I can't deny that.  But it doesn't seem very cost effective or practical.
    post edited by ty_ger07 - 2009/12/25 11:25:13

ASRock Z77 • Intel Core i7 3770K • EVGA GTX 1080 • Samsung 850 Pro • Seasonic PRIME 600W Titanium
    My EVGA Score: 1546 • Zero Associates Points • I don't shill

vardenkastav
    iCX Member
    Re:Corsair H50 mod with two 120mm radiators in Silverstone TJ10 case 2009/12/25 14:00:02 (permalink)
    ty_ger07

I wish my case was larger ...

Anyways, with a case as large as yours which actually has the capability to fit two 120mm Corsair H50 radiators in it, one could argue that you shouldn't be using the H50.  It certainly is neat that you were able to put two H50 radiators together in your case, but why?  The major market for the H50 is for people such as myself who have no ability to fit a 240mm radiator in their case and are limited to a small 120mm radiator.  The second most attractive thing about the H50 is that it is a sealed unit and makes it so easy to install and utilize that anyone can use it.  But you made the installation of the H50 much more difficult by tearing it apart and modifying it such that it no longer can be marketed for that crowd either.

It won't fit in a small case any more and it isn't easy to install any more.  So what is the purpose? 

So, why did you choose to go with two 120mm H50 radiators for your computer when you could have used a superior 240mm radiator with a much better CPU waterblock, pump, hoses, and fittings? I understand that is cool looking and it is fun to tear things apart and modify them.  It is also fun to brag about how well your cooling loop does considering it is using H50 parts.  It is cool, I can't deny that.  But it doesn't seem very cost effective or practical.

ty_ger07, thanks for this question, i am glad that someone asked it finally. And if i had to give you one simple answer i'd tell you i did it just for fun ;)

Why not to use 240mm or even 360mm rad instead of two 120mm taken from H50s ? First of all i don't like how those big things fit my case. For TJ10 you can either mount 240mm rad that is too short to properly align two fans with vents on top of the case or 360mm that is too long to properly align three fans with those vents.Both solutions would most likely work well anyway, but i just like perfection and i would not sleep well in such situation ;) I know that for sure because i could not sleep well after i first installed it with just one PWM. I HAD to disassemble my PC next evening, cut the case and attach second PWM. If you want to call me maniac its ok :)
    Besides, using 240mm or 360mm it would be much harder or almost impossible to put fans in push/pull setup, once again alignment issue.

Why not to use two or three real deal 120mm rads, some serious pump, reservoir, waterblock for CPU, waterblocks for chipset, GPUs etc... ? Seriously ? Simply because i do not want all that junk in my PC :) I love the idea of H50's pump/reservoir/waterblock in one compact, tiny and good looking box. That even makes me forget that technically i use some sort of water cooling in my PC. I usually describe it just as air cooled.

I agree with you that H50 is marketed for ppl that want easy solution, it was my very intention at the beginning to use it in such way. Why i modified it then ? Like i stated at the beginning, mainly for fun, but also because i wanted a little better performance and better look. I hated nasty black tubing that came with H50 originally.

The fact that it wont fit small case anymore and it is not easy to install... yes i agree... however you must understand that it fits >>> MY <<< case 100% perfectly and for me it was >>> FUN <<< to install it :) If other ppl decide to do it, i am sure they wont just copy it, but will make it the way it will fit their cases nicely too.

post edited by vardenkastav - 2009/12/26 11:15:13
    vardenkastav
    iCX Member
    Re:Corsair H50 mod with two 120mm radiators in Silverstone TJ10 case 2009/12/26 19:52:29 (permalink)
    Adding some photos that show how i disassembled, assembled H50 pump and got rid of air bubbles from closed loop. I did it on my spare H50 pump with some tubing attached, no radiators. Initially i added a lot of air to the system just to show how to get rid of it later. Obviously the less air is introduced to the system initially the faster and easier is the process of removing it. The tiny bubbles visible on the last picture eventually (after like 12+ hours) formed one small bubble and then i was able to remove it from the loop. I think that finally i was able to remove like 99.99% of air from the system which is far superior to the closed loop that comes originally with H50 (you can literally hear the liquid and air moving inside the H50 loop when you shake it).

I'll post some more comments under each pic later. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Of course this thread show only how I did it. I am sure it may be done better, different way, more efficient. If you have any comments or advises that may improve the process please post it here. 

Also be advised that messing with H50 like i did may in the worst case destroy your rig if there are any leaks. Te original H50 liquid seems to be pretty conductive, it was able to screw one of my pumps for couple of hours when few drops got on to electronic board.

Before started to add fluid to the pump made sure this screw is in place.

Filed tubing with liquid. In my real setup i filed the loop with radiators as much as i could constantly moving/rotating/shaking it to get rid of as much air as possible prior to even mounting the tubes to the pump.

I have put as much liquid as i could. The less air left at this point the easier and faster to remove it later.

Tightened screws very slowly, one by one. The sequence is similar to the one used in any other situation when you have gasket and multiple screws involved (car oil pan for example). Can be easily found on Google.

Two missing screws are supposed to hold the top part of H50 (the on with Corsair logo on it).

I left here a lot of air in tubing to show how to get rid of it later. In real setup i made sure that i had as small amount of air as possible at this point.

Now pump is running mixing air with liquid. This is necessary to make sure big air bubbles will be removed from radiators.

Looks nasty, but it will improve eventually. The screw visible on the picture covers the hole i used to remove remaining air from the loop.

The hole itself.

Was adding liquid very slowly. Pump was on all the time.

Very slowly air starts to get out from loop. Bubble by bubble.

From time to time i closed hole with my finger and shaken the pump trying to position bubbles inside it to go where the hole is. Some imagination is needed to do that as you cant really see air inside the pump.

Don't be scared by tiny bubbles visible on the sides of tubing. Eventually after several hours they form one or two small bubbles and then it is very easy to remove them by moving/turning/shaking the pump so the air go to the hole and you relpace it with liquid. Of course the whole process is a little bit more complicated with radiators attached, but it still can be done. The original setup i have in my PC is crystal clear with literally no air inside at all. Took hours to do it, but oh well, no pain, no gain ;)

post edited by vardenkastav - 2009/12/26 20:38:36

ty_ger07
    Insert Custom Title Here
    Re:Corsair H50 mod with two 120mm radiators in Silverstone TJ10 case 2009/12/26 21:03:33 (permalink)
    Very nice documentation.

Nice job.

What fluid did you put into the loop?  Plain distilled water?

More interesting to me: what fluid was in the loop when you took it apart?  I am curious what is in this H50 unit and how long I can expect it to last before the insides rot out or the it plugs up with gunk.

I really wish Corsair placed transparent tubes on the H50 in the first place.  I may have to tear it apart just to throw some clear tubes on it.

ASRock Z77 • Intel Core i7 3770K • EVGA GTX 1080 • Samsung 850 Pro • Seasonic PRIME 600W Titanium
    My EVGA Score: 1546 • Zero Associates Points • I don't shill

vardenkastav
    iCX Member
    Re:Corsair H50 mod with two 120mm radiators in Silverstone TJ10 case 2009/12/26 21:32:30 (permalink)
    ty_ger07

Very nice documentation.

Nice job.

What fluid did you put into the loop?  Plain distilled water?

More interesting to me: what fluid was in the loop when you took it apart?  I am curious what is in this H50 unit and how long I can expect it to last before the insides rot out or the it plugs up with gunk.

I really wish Corsair placed transparent tubes on the H50 in the first place.  I may have to tear it apart just to throw some clear tubes on it.

I put the original fluid back, i had it enough from two H50 sets. Hard to tell what is it exactly. Its clear, smells a tiny bit like alcohol and i have feeling like its tiny bit oily too. Mixed with a bit of silicone oil maybe to oil the pump ? Just my guess, may be wrong about it.

At some point, when i have more time i'll replace it with some green PC fluid to match my case theme. Its  TJ10 Nvidia edition, and yes, yes... i have two Radeons in it... Quite funny it is :)))

post edited by vardenkastav - 2009/12/26 21:51:33

YerBuddy
    Omnipotent Enthusiast
    • Total Posts : 8919
    • Ribbons : 59
    Re:Corsair H50 mod with two 120mm radiators in Silverstone TJ10 case 2009/12/30 11:46:17 (permalink)
    Very innovative!  I love it!

ty_ger07
    Insert Custom Title Here
    Re:Corsair H50 mod with two 120mm radiators in Silverstone TJ10 case 2009/12/30 11:55:25 (permalink)
    I plan on replacing the hoses on mine this afternoon with some clear hoses.

What size hose did you use?  1/4" ID?  5/16" ID?  3/16" ID?
    YerBuddy
    Omnipotent Enthusiast
    Re:Corsair H50 mod with two 120mm radiators in Silverstone TJ10 case 2009/12/30 11:58:41 (permalink)
    ty_ger07

I need pictures ty!

Purrty Please?

ShockTheMonky
    Omnipotent Enthusiast
    • Total Posts : 10426
    • Ribbons : 45
    Re:Corsair H50 mod with two 120mm radiators in Silverstone TJ10 case 2009/12/30 11:59:12 (permalink)
    If anyone is curious as to who makes the H50 unit for Corsair then go here.

These are the same guys who put out the VapoChill units.

"Psst. Zip up. Your ignorance is showing." 
    "I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it!"
    "Can an Atheist get insurance for acts of god?

YerBuddy
    Omnipotent Enthusiast
    Re:Corsair H50 mod with two 120mm radiators in Silverstone TJ10 case 2009/12/30 12:07:48 (permalink)
    trs32505

If anyone is curious as to who makes the H50 unit for Corsair then go here.

These are the same guys who put out the VapoChill units.

Thanks!
    Nahte27
    FTW Member
    • Total Posts : 1812
    • Ribbons : 9
    Re:Corsair H50 mod with two 120mm radiators in Silverstone TJ10 case 2009/12/30 16:16:59 (permalink)
    I have that exact same case, and it is an amazing case, but I have read that watercooling can be a bit awkward in it. The top mesh doesn't really fit any radiator really well. It's just like you said, the mesh is too big for a 120x2 and too small for a 120x3. It's more like a 120x2.5

I plan on doing watercooling someday, and have already been reading about it. I like that idea of using 2 120s, and I'll definitely keep your solution in mind when I plan on making the switch!
    fattysc
    FTW Member
    • Total Posts : 1549
    • Ribbons : 15
    Re:Corsair H50 mod with two 120mm radiators in Silverstone TJ10 case 2009/12/30 16:29:46 (permalink)
    I just purchased my first H50 and I'm getting a sufficient case too. This has given me some great ideas. Thanks!

btw: What did you think of your stock H50 if you even used the stock product with out modding it?

I hope water cooling is as cool as it looks! I'm pretty excited.

Specs:
    i7 930 @ 3.6
    Patriot Inferno 60gb SSD
    Spinpoint F3 1tb HDD
    ASUS SaberTooth X58
    EVGA GTX GeForce 760 SC 4gb 
    ANTEC 750 WATT PSU
    KINGSTON HYPER-X 1600mhz 3x4 gb

merc.man87
    CLASSIFIED Member
    • Total Posts : 2422
    • Ribbons : 6
    Re:Corsair H50 mod with two 120mm radiators in Silverstone TJ10 case 2009/12/30 16:44:15 (permalink)
    Makes we want to get a second h50 just for the fun of it, plus, you would always have a back up pump. Maybe i should get an actual dual 120 rad or something, and with some clear tubing. That would be sweet goodness.

vardenkastav
    iCX Member
    Re:Corsair H50 mod with two 120mm radiators in Silverstone TJ10 case 2009/12/30 17:55:37 (permalink)
    ty_ger07

1/4 inside diameter, got it from Home Depot
    vardenkastav
    iCX Member
    Re:Corsair H50 mod with two 120mm radiators in Silverstone TJ10 case 2009/12/30 18:45:38 (permalink)
    fattysc

I just purchased my first H50 and I'm getting a sufficient case too. This has given me some great ideas. Thanks!

btw: What did you think of your stock H50 if you even used the stock product with out modding it?

I hope water cooling is as cool as it looks! I'm pretty excited.

I used it and i liked it a lot actually. Its small, efficient and quite good looking (except those black pipes). I wouldn't call it water cooling though. Technically it is, but for me H50 is more like 'air cooler with remote radiator'. And dont take me wrong, there is nothing bad about it. Myself and probably a lot of other ppl just don't want regular wc setup for its relative complexity. Also for me, both high end air coolers and regular liquid cooling setups are just too bulky or take too much space this way or another. H50 is nice solution to this problem.
    post edited by vardenkastav - 2009/12/31 10:37:41
    ty_ger07
    Insert Custom Title Here
    Re:Corsair H50 mod with two 120mm radiators in Silverstone TJ10 case 2009/12/31 09:56:02 (permalink)
    Was it worth all the hassle?  Probably not.

AH!!!  So dusty!  The camera flash really makes everything look aweful.

Next time, I would consider placing a 4" long piece of clear shrink tubing over the two hoses and shrink wrapping them together (instead of zip ties).

post edited by ty_ger07 - 2010/02/13 11:21:51
    vardenkastav
    iCX Member
    Re:Corsair H50 mod with two 120mm radiators in Silverstone TJ10 case 2009/12/31 09:57:13 (permalink)
    Nahte27

I have that exact same case, and it is an amazing case, but I have read that watercooling can be a bit awkward in it. The top mesh doesn't really fit any radiator really well. It's just like you said, the mesh is too big for a 120x2 and too small for a 120x3. It's more like a 120x2.5

I plan on doing watercooling someday, and have already been reading about it. I like that idea of using 2 120s, and I'll definitely keep your solution in mind when I plan on making the switch!

Yes, you can definitely do the same setup with regular water cooling radiators. You can even mount 4 x 120mm radiators in TJ10 if you decide to do full WC setup with no need (or little need) to cool anything by air. The hard drives are cooled by 5th fan in separate bay anyway. I think two loops with two 120mm radiators each would be really nice setup. If ever decide to go into WC i'll most likely try this approach.

In my setup the top/rear fan is needed to cool down the voltage regulators. It blows air from outside to inside. I recently upgraded the original 25mm fan with server grade 38mm Panflo fan. Had to mount it outside of the case though. The problem is 38mm fan creates much more directed stream of air than 25mm. The 25mm fan spreads air to the sides much more than 38mm does. While 25mm fan installed inside the case was good enough to hit vreg radiator with air, the 38mm installed the same way wasn't because air was blown above that radiator. Installing 38mm fan outside the case added a lot more distance between the fan and vreg radiator so the air can actually hit it and cool it very nicely. I'll post some pictures later today.

The bottom/front fan is cooling graphic cards blowing air from outside to inside.

Both of those fans can be set to blow air out of the case and have 120mm rads attached. With everything water cooled that would be perfect setup for TJ10 i believe.

post edited by vardenkastav - 2009/12/31 18:33:09
    vardenkastav
    iCX Member
    Re:Corsair H50 mod with two 120mm radiators in Silverstone TJ10 case 2009/12/31 10:00:28 (permalink)
    ty_ger07

Was it worth all the hassle?  Probably not.

AH!!!  So dusty!  The camera flash really makes everything look aweful.

Not bad !!! I wouldn't bind the tubes together though. Doesnt' look so good with black zip ties and theoretically lets the heat transfer from hot tube to the cold one.

What fluid did you use ?
    ty_ger07
    Insert Custom Title Here
    Re:Corsair H50 mod with two 120mm radiators in Silverstone TJ10 case 2009/12/31 10:05:20 (permalink)
    vardenkastav

Not bad !!! I wouldn't bind the tubes together though. Doesnt' look so good with black zip ties and theoretically lets the heat transfer from hot tube to the cold one.

What fluid did you use ?

It may seem logical that the heat from the hot tube would transfer to the cool tube, but it really isn't based on much fact.

The temperature of the two tubes is almost identical and heat will not transfer between the items to a noticeable degree when they are so close to the same temperature and have the insulated hoses between the two.  Sure, maybe the loop runs 0.0001c hotter with the tubes touching eachother.

The truth is that the fluid in the loop heats up equally to an arguable extent.  The "hot" side and the "cold" side are actually almost the same temperature.  That is why your core temperature when you first turn on your computer is so much cooler than after it has been on for a while.  The fluid heats up after a while and then reaches an equilibrium between heat source and heat exchanger ability to remove the heat.

Fluid?  I used what I had lying around.  ThermalTake fluid.  I know, I know.  Everyone is going to be up in arms about that.

Red or blue fluid would look much better in my case.

post edited by ty_ger07 - 2009/12/31 10:08:19
    vardenkastav
    iCX Member
    Re:Corsair H50 mod with two 120mm radiators in Silverstone TJ10 case 2009/12/31 10:07:51 (permalink)
    ty_ger07

vardenkastav

What fluid did you use ?

It may seem logical that the heat from the hot tube would transfer to the cool tube, but it really isn't based on much fact.

The temperature of the two tubes is almost identical and heat will not transfer between the items to a noticeable degree when they are so close to the same temperature and have the insulated hoses between the two.  Sure, maybe the loop runs 0.0001c hotter with the tubes touching eachother.

Fluid?  I used what I had lying around.  ThermalTake fluid.  I know, I know.  Everyone is going to be up in arms about that.

Red or blue fluid would look much better in my case.

What about fluid that changes color with the temperature ? That would be interesting :)))

Anyway, i am glad you did it man ! Did you have any problem getting the air out of the loop ?

post edited by vardenkastav - 2009/12/31 10:11:37
    Page: 1234 > Showing page 1 of 4
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile