EVGA and Supercom Announce Business Partnership
Brea, California and Toronto, Canada - March 5, 2009 EVGA Corporation, the leading-edge 3D NVIDIA graphics cards and motherboard manufacturer, today announced a new business partnership with Supercom, one of Canada's premier distributors. The full-line of EVGA graphic cards and partial motherboard products are now available thru Supercom.
"EVGA's first priority has been and will continue to be customer satisfaction; we chose Supercom since we know they will provide outstanding service and coverage for our customer." said Andrew Han, CEO and president of EVGA . "This partnership is consistence with our global growth initiatives."
"Supercom is very happy to announce our new partnership with EVGA. The opportunity to work with a vendor that pays close attention to market needs, and follows through with solutions that make sense, is great news for our company. I am sure that together we will provide our valued customers even better choices as we move into a more cost/quality conscious atmosphere." said Paul Chiu, Senoir Product Manager of Supercom
The EVGA Difference
Known for offering value and performance, as well as top notch customer service, EVGA is recognized through customer loyalty and the highest levels in customer satisfaction. In addition to the expanded product lines, consumers and channel partners will also benefit from increased sales and technical support programs:
- The EVGA Limited Lifetime Warranty - available for all retail EVGA Graphics Cards.
- EVGA proprietary Advanced RMA (EAR) service - for allowing customers get a replacement card before sending the defective product back to EVGA.
- 24/7 Phone Technical Support - to assure users that courteous and friendly assistance will always be available at anytime of the day or night.
- Step-Up Program - for the ability to trade up existing EVGA products for newer technology.
- Community Message Boards -full of thousands of knowledgeable, friendly and satisfied EVGA customers.
- EVGA MODS RIGS - show off your rig, win cash prizes.
- EVGA Gaming - EVGA game servers open 24/7 featuring the latest games.
EVGA is the #1 NVIDIA authorized partner in channel sales throughout North America. Based on the philosophy of intelligent innovation, market knowledge, and the real time operation, EVGA continues to identify the need in the market place and providing the solution to that need. By offering product differentiation, a 90 day Step-Up program, and other customer focused programs, EVGA is a clear leader in all categories: etail, retail, distribution, and system builders. With headquarters in Brea, CA, EVGA's global coverage includes EVGA GmbH in Munich, EVGA LATAM in Miami, and EVGA Hong Kong. For further information online about EVGA, visit https://www.evga.com.
For further information, contact:
+49 89 189 049-0
- Download This Press
Release In Adobe Acrobat PDF Format