EVGA announces the EVGA e-Geforce 8800GT Family GPU's
Brea, California and Munich, Germany - October 29, 2007 EVGA, a market leader and premier provider of high-performance graphics solutions and motherboards today announced a new Price/Performance DirectX 10 card, the EVGA e-GeForce 8800 GT Family.
The EVGA e-GeForce 8800 GT sets a new standard for Price/Performance cards with 112 Stream Processors at over 1.5GHz! In addition, the 8800GT family is the worlds first PCIe 2.0 GPU. PCIe 2.0 is backwards compatible, so the EVGA 8800GT is futureproof for today's, and tomorrow's motherboards.
EVGA is also introducing a new standard for graphics cards. The EVGA e-GeForce 8800GT SSC is one of the first SSC cards ever. When you see EVGA SSC, think the biggest and baddest of it's kind, the top performing card in it's class. The EVGA 8800GT SSC is the fastest 8800GT released to date.
In addition to the extreme core, memory and shader clockspeeds on the EVGA 8800GT SSC, the EVGA 8800 GT also has full support for DirectX 10 Shader Model 4.0, this gives you unparalleled levels of graphics realism, and film- quality effects. Your search for the perfect graphics card is over.
Additional features of the EVGA 8800GT include:
Products will be available starting October 29th, 2007 through EVGA's network of leading E-tailers, retailers, systems integrators, OEM system manufacturers and distributors.
- Fully Unified Shader Architecture
- Microsoft DirectX 10/Shader Model 4.0 Ready
- 128-Bit High Dynamic-Range Lighting, with Anti-aliasing support!
- First ever PCIe 2.0 compatible card.
- 16X Anti-aliasing Technology
- NVIDIA SLI Ready
- NVIDIA Quantum Physics
- Built for Microsoft Windows Vista
The EVGA Difference
Known for offering value and performance, as well as top notch customer service, EVGA is recognized through customer loyalty and the highest levels in customer satisfaction. In addition to the expanded product lines, consumers and channel partners will also benefit from increased sales and technical support programs:
Community Message Boards -full of thousands of knowledgeable, friendly and satisfied EVGA customers.
- The EVGA Limited Lifetime Warranty - available for all retail EVGA Graphics Cards.
- EVGA proprietary Advanced RMA (EAR) service - for allowing customers get a replacement card before sending the defective product back to EVGA.
- 24/7 Phone Technical Support - to assure users that courteous and friendly assistance will always be available at anytime of the day or night.
- Step-Up Program - for the ability to trade up existing EVGA products for newer technology.
EVGA is the #1 NVIDIA authorized partner in channel sales throughout North America. Based on the philosophy of intelligent innovation, market knowledge, and the real time operation, EVGA continues to identify the need in the market place and providing the solution to that need. By offering product differentiation, 24/7 tech support, a 90 day Step-Up program, and other customer focused programs, EVGA is a clear leader in all categories: etail, retail, distribution, and system builders. With headquarters in Brea, CA, EVGA's global coverage includes EVGA GmbH in Munich, EVGA LATAM in Miami, and EVGA Hong Kong. For further information online about EVGA, visit https://www.evga.com.
For further information, contact:
+49 89 189 049-0
- Download This Press
Release In Adobe Acrobat PDF Format