EVGA Announces e-GeForce 8600 and 8500 Products
Brea, California and Munich, Germany - April 17, 2007 EVGA, a market leader and premier provider of high-performance graphics solutions and motherboards today announced the release of new graphics cards. The EVGA GeForce 8600 GTS and 8600GT series graphics cards with 256MB of DDR3. These new graphics cards will be available at online retailers at an MSRP of $219.99 for the 8600GTS and $179.99 for the 8600GT. In addition to the new 8600 products, EVGA is also announcing the EVGA e-Geforce 8500GT with 256MB of DDR2 memory at an MSRP of $129.99.
Boasting the most advanced 3D Graphics features of today's GPUs, including full DirectX 10 support with Shader Model 4.0, a Unified shader architecture and NVIDIA SLI technology, these new 8 series GPU's deliver incredible graphics realism, and unprecedented picture quality.
Features and Benefits:
- NVIDIA unified architecture
- GigaThread Technology
- Full Microsoft DirectX 10 Support
- NVIDIA SLI Technology
- NVIDIA Lumenex Engine
- 16x Anti-aliasing Technology
- HDR Lighting, now with support for anti-aliasing
- NVIDIA PureVideo HD
- Built for Microsoft Windows Vista
The EVGA Difference
Known for offering value and performance, as well as top notch customer service, EVGA is recognized through customer loyalty and the highest levels in customer satisfaction. In addition to the expanded product lines, consumers and channel partners will also benefit from increased sales and technical support programs:
- The EVGA Limited Lifetime Warranty - available for all retail EVGA Graphics Cards.
- EVGA proprietary Advanced RMA (EAR) service - for allowing customers get a replacement card before sending the defective product back to EVGA.
- 24/7 Phone Technical Support - to assure users that courteous and friendly assistance will always be available at anytime of the day or night.
- Step-Up Program - for the ability to trade up existing EVGA products for newer technology.
Community Message Boards -full of thousands of knowledgeable, friendly and satisfied EVGA customers.
EVGA is the #1 NVIDIA authorized partner in channel sales throughout North America. Based on the philosophy of intelligent innovation, market knowledge, and the real time operation, EVGA continues to identify the need in the market place and providing the solution to that need. By offering product differentiation, 24/7 tech support, a 90 day Step-Up program, and other customer focused programs, EVGA is a clear leader in all categories: etail, retail, distribution, and system builders. With headquarters in Brea, CA, EVGA's global coverage includes EVGA GmbH in Munich, EVGA LATAM in Miami, and EVGA Hong Kong. For further information online about EVGA, visit https://www.evga.com.
For further information, contact:
+49 89 189 049-0
- Download This Press
Release In Adobe Acrobat PDF Format