EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW2 and SC2
- April 20, 2017 The award winning EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW2 and SC2 are now upgraded to 11GHz memory giving a full 352GB/s of memory bandwidth for improved performance. Best of all? This upgrade is FREE for existing EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW2 and SC2 card owners. Visit this forum thread for more details on how you can upgrade.
Of course, the EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW2 and SC2 also comes loaded with EVGA iCX Technology, which gives you:
* EVGA iCX Has 9 Thermal Sensors and Multiple MCUs - All 9 sensors can be display in EVGA Precision XOC and OSD.
* Asynchronous Fan Control – Separate left/right fan control including fan curve.
* A New and More Efficient Way to Cool – GPU fan determined by GPU temperature. (Left Fan) Power/Memory fan determined by Power/Memory temperature. (Right Fan)
* Full Control with EVGA Precision XOC – Each sensor can be monitored in real time and displayed in PXOC OSD.
* Peace of Mind Gaming – An EVGA ONLY fuse adds another layer of protection to your card and system.
* Interactive Cooling with Thermal LED Display System – User customized RGB color and visual alarm settings.
* Optimized Airflow Fin Design – Fin holes direct airflow through fins. Half open fin maximized airflow and L-Shaped fins increase surface contact.
* Die Cast Form Fitted Baseplate and Backplate - Makes direct contact with all vital components.
* Interlaced Pin Fin on Baseplate - Maximize heat dissipation with increased surface area on baseplate.
* Play Longer! Overclock Better! - Double ball bearing fans with 4x longer lifespan, and low power consumption motor means more power for your GPU.
* Interaction with other system devices - Sync your graphics card to your EVGA CPU Cooler and more! (Coming Soon)
Learn more at http://evga.com/articles/01104/evga-geforce-gtx-1080-ftw2-sc2-11gbps/
EVGA is the #1 NVIDIA authorized partner in channel sales throughout North America. Based on the philosophy of intelligent innovation, market knowledge, and the real time operation, EVGA continues to identify the need in the market place and providing the solution to that need. By offering product differentiation, 24/7 tech support, a 90 day Step-Up program, and other customer focused programs, EVGA is a clear leader in all categories: etail, retail, distribution, and system builders. With headquarters in Brea, CA, EVGA's global coverage includes EVGA GmbH in Munich, EVGA LATAM in Miami, and EVGA Hong Kong. For further information online about EVGA, visit http://www.evga.com.
For further information, contact:
+49 89 189 049-0
- Download This Press
Release In Adobe Acrobat PDF Format