Introducing the EVGA GeForce GT 710 Lineup
- January 26, 2016 Make your entire PC experience faster with the EVGA GeForce GT 710 dedicated graphics card. Now, you can enjoy up to 10x better performance* than integrated graphics in all your PC multimedia applications.
Take on modern games with advanced and reliable dedicated graphics. 80% faster performance than integrated graphics means a rich and smooth gaming experience. Plus, get the power to drive up to three HD displays with a single card.
GeForce GT means speed, stability, and industry-leading NVIDIA drivers. Tap into GeForce Experience™ to automatically get the latest drivers and optimize game settings with a single click.
*Compared to Intel HD graphics
The EVGA GeForce GT 710 lineup features a variety of different memory sizes and configurations, as below:
• 02G-P3-2717-KR = EVGA GeForce GT 710 2GB (Single Slot, Dual DVI)
• 02G-P3-2713-KR = EVGA GeForce GT 710 2GB (Single Slot, Low Profile)
• 02G-P3-2712-KR = EVGA GeForce GT 710 2GB (Dual Slot, Low Profile, Passive)
• 01G-P3-2716-KR = EVGA GeForce GT 710 1GB (Single Slot, Dual DVI)
• 01G-P3-2711-KR = EVGA GeForce GT 710 1GB (Single Slot, Low Profile)
• 01G-P3-2710-KR = EVGA GeForce GT 710 1GB (Dual Slot, Low Profile, Passive)
Learn more: www.evga.com/articles/00979/EVGA-GeForce-GT-710/
Video Overview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuN3mj5pYvg
EVGA is the #1 NVIDIA authorized partner in channel sales throughout North America. Based on the philosophy of intelligent innovation, market knowledge, and the real time operation, EVGA continues to identify the need in the market place and providing the solution to that need. By offering product differentiation, 24/7 tech support, a 90 day Step-Up program, and other customer focused programs, EVGA is a clear leader in all categories: etail, retail, distribution, and system builders. With headquarters in Brea, CA, EVGA's global coverage includes EVGA GmbH in Munich, EVGA LATAM in Miami, and EVGA Hong Kong. For further information online about EVGA, visit http://www.evga.com.
For further information, contact:
+49 89 189 049-0
- Download This Press
Release In Adobe Acrobat PDF Format