EVGA SuperNOVA 1000, 850, 750 T2
- January 12, 2016 The unmatched efficiency and performance of EVGA SuperNOVA T2 power supplies are now available in 1000, 850 and 750 watt formats. These units feature an unbelievable 94%+ efficiency, along with EVGA ECO mode to deliver absolutely zero fan noise during low to medium load operations. Backed by an award winning 10 year warranty, and 100% Japanese capacitor design, the EVGA SuperNOVA T2 series deliver unbeatable performance.
New and Key Features:
• Unbeatable Titanium Performance – 94% efficiency or higher under typical loads and highest quality Japanese brand capacitors ensure long-term reliability.
• Whisper Silent – The EVGA ECO mode feature ensures that the power supply stays completely silent during low to medium loads. The fan does not spin until necessary, allowing for completely silent operation!
• 100% Modular Design – FULL modularity enables you to use only the cables you need helping to improve case airflow, eliminate unnecessary wires, and best of all, reduce cable clutter.
• 10 Year EVGA Warranty – Unmatched EVGA Warranty, giving up support for 10 Years!
Learn more at www.evga.com/articles/00967/
Video Overview at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RunmbM4EljM
EVGA is the #1 NVIDIA authorized partner in channel sales throughout North America. Based on the philosophy of intelligent innovation, market knowledge, and the real time operation, EVGA continues to identify the need in the market place and providing the solution to that need. By offering product differentiation, 24/7 tech support, a 90 day Step-Up program, and other customer focused programs, EVGA is a clear leader in all categories: etail, retail, distribution, and system builders. With headquarters in Brea, CA, EVGA's global coverage includes EVGA GmbH in Munich, EVGA LATAM in Miami, and EVGA Hong Kong. For further information online about EVGA, visit https://www.evga.com.
For further information, contact:
+49 89 189 049-0
- Download This Press
Release In Adobe Acrobat PDF Format