EVGA 700B Power Supply – Performance Meets Value
- December 10, 2015 The EVGA 700B Power Supply is the best value for your next build. With 80 Plus Bronze standard, over 85% efficiency under typical loads, the EVGA 700B is a great choice. Combining 700W of continuous power make and a single +12V supporting 56A, make this the perfect power supply for a high performance system. Stay protected with a series of multiple safety protections all bundled into one!
• High amperage single-rail design for maximum power and efficiency.
• 80 PLUS Bronze certified, with 85% efficiency or higher under typical loads.
• Heavy-duty protections, including OVP (Over Voltage Protection), UVP (Under Voltage Protection, OCP (Over Current Protection), OPP (Over Power Protection), and SCP (Short Circuit Protection.
• Continuous power ensures the longevity and stability at the officially rated wattage, rather than rating off an unsustainable peak wattage.
Learn More: http://www.evga.com/articles/00971/EVGA-700B-Power-Supply/
EVGA is the #1 NVIDIA authorized partner in channel sales throughout North America. Based on the philosophy of intelligent innovation, market knowledge, and the real time operation, EVGA continues to identify the need in the market place and providing the solution to that need. By offering product differentiation, 24/7 tech support, a 90 day Step-Up program, and other customer focused programs, EVGA is a clear leader in all categories: etail, retail, distribution, and system builders. With headquarters in Brea, CA, EVGA's global coverage includes EVGA GmbH in Munich, EVGA LATAM in Miami, and EVGA Hong Kong. For further information online about EVGA, visit https://www.evga.com.
For further information, contact:
+49 89 189 049-0
- Download This Press
Release In Adobe Acrobat PDF Format