EVGA and K|NGP|N Take GeForce GTX 980 Ti GPU to New Heights – 2200MHz!
- December 7, 2015 EVGA and Vince “K|NGP|N” Lucido have once again teamed up to achieve three new 3DMark World Records, with Vince running his EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Ti K|NGP|N Edition graphics card at over 2200MHz GPU clock on liquid nitrogen cooling.
The EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Ti K|NGP|N Edition graphics card has been meticulously designed from the ground up for overclocking, and feats such these new world records are further proof that EVGA products are #1 for overclocking. Vince recently had this to say about the graphics card design:
“K|NGP|N GTX 980 Ti once again represents EVGA's dedication to the enthusiast inspired hardware, bullet proof engineering and bleeding edge performance."
EVGA Hardware Used:
• EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Ti K|NGP|N Edition Graphics
• EVGA X99 Micro2 Motherboard
• EVGA SuperNOVA Power Supply
3DMark World Records Obtained:
• 3DMark Fire Strike (Single Card)
• 3DMark Fire Strike Extreme (Single Card)
• 3DMark Fire Strike Ultra (Single Card)
Learn more about EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Ti K|NGP|N http://www.evga.com/articles/00944/EVGA-GeForce-GTX-980-Ti-KINGPIN/
Learn more about EVGA X99 Motherboards http://www.evga.com/articles/00866/EVGA-X99-Motherboards/
Learn more about EVGA SuperNOVA Power Supplies http://www.evga.com/articles/00722/
EVGA is the #1 NVIDIA authorized partner in channel sales throughout North America. Based on the philosophy of intelligent innovation, market knowledge, and the real time operation, EVGA continues to identify the need in the market place and providing the solution to that need. By offering product differentiation, 24/7 tech support, a 90 day Step-Up program, and other customer focused programs, EVGA is a clear leader in all categories: etail, retail, distribution, and system builders. With headquarters in Brea, CA, EVGA's global coverage includes EVGA GmbH in Munich, EVGA LATAM in Miami, and EVGA Hong Kong. For further information online about EVGA, visit https://www.evga.com.
For further information, contact:
+49 89 189 049-0
- Download This Press
Release In Adobe Acrobat PDF Format