EVGA GeForce GTX 980 HYBRID – Cooler than the Competition
- March 25, 2015 Introducing the EVGA GeForce GTX 980 HYBRID, an “all in one” water cooling solution that significantly lowers the GPU operating temperature. Best of all? The water cooler is completely self-contained, with an included 120mm radiator and fan. No filling, no custom tubing, no maintenance. Just plug in and play! The EVGA GeForce GTX 980 HYBRID is available as a complete unit, or upgrade kit.
Of course, the EVGA GeForce GTX 980 HYBRID is also powered by the next-generation NVIDIA Maxwell architecture, giving you incredible performance, unmatched power efficiency, and cutting-edge features. Maxwell is the most advanced GPU architecture ever made, designed to be the engine of next-generation gaming. Inspired by light, it was designed to solve some of the most complex lighting and graphics challenges in visual computing.
· Built on Maxwell – the EVGA GeForce GTX 980 HYBRID features the most advanced GPU architecture ever made, designed to be the engine of next-generation gaming.
· Hydro Performance without the Hassle – All in one cooling solution that is completely self-contained. No filling, no custom tubing, no maintenance. Just plug and play.
· Sleek Looks – Intelligent wiring system and sleeved tubing make this one sleek cooler without the messy wires.
· Copper Base – Provide maximum heat transfer.
· Virtually Silent Operation – Variable controlled fans allow dynamic fan speed based on GPU temperature, and water cooling efficiency means very low noise fans.
· Built in Radiator and Fan – Built in 120mm radiator and fan helps dissipate the heat, keeping the GPU as cool as possible. Fan can also be swapped or customized.
· Cooling for VRM and Memory – VRM and Memory cooling solution separated from GPU, allowing for lowest GPU temperatures, and efficient VRM and Memory cooling.
Learn more about the EVGA GeForce GTX 980 HYBRID: www.evga.com/980hybrid
EVGA is the #1 NVIDIA authorized partner in channel sales throughout North America. Based on the philosophy of intelligent innovation, market knowledge, and the real time operation, EVGA continues to identify the need in the market place and providing the solution to that need. By offering product differentiation, a 90 day Step-Up program, and other customer focused programs, EVGA is a clear leader in all categories: etail, retail, distribution, and system builders. With headquarters in Brea, CA, EVGA's global coverage includes EVGA GmbH in Munich, EVGA LATAM in Miami, and EVGA Hong Kong. For further information online about EVGA, visit https://www.evga.com.
For further information, contact:
+49 89 189 049-0
- Download This Press
Release In Adobe Acrobat PDF Format