Introducing the New EVGA GeForce GTX 970 SSC – 140MHz Faster, 6% Cooler GPU, 33% More GPU Power!
- January 7, 2015 The new generation of EVGA GeForce GTX 970 has arrived with the SSC. This enhanced model offers improved cooling, double BIOS support, new display output configuration, and 6 power phases for robust overclocking support.
These new cards also feature EVGA ACX 2.0 cooling that features optimized swept fan blades, double ball bearings, and an extreme low power motor. The EVGA ACX 2.0 cooler offers more air flow, with less power, unlocking additional power for the GPU.
· dBi – dB Noise Inverter turns fans off below 60C, generating 0dB of noise during idle!
· QSD BIOS – Quick Switch Dual BIOS allows you to switch to a secondary BIOS with the flick of a switch.
· MMCP – Memory MOSFET Cooling Plate reduces MOSFET temps by 47% and Memory by 14%
· OPT – Optimized Power Target offers 33% more power over reference
· SHP – Straight Heat Pipes reduce GPU temperature by almost 5C!
Learn more about the new EVGA GeForce GTX 970 SSC, here: http://www.evga.com/articles/00892/EVGA-GeForce-GTX-970-SSC/
EVGA is the #1 NVIDIA authorized partner in channel sales throughout North America. Based on the philosophy of intelligent innovation, market knowledge, and the real time operation, EVGA continues to identify the need in the market place and providing the solution to that need. By offering product differentiation, 24/7 tech support, a 90 day Step-Up program, and other customer focused programs, EVGA is a clear leader in all categories: etail, retail, distribution, and system builders. With headquarters in Brea, CA, EVGA's global coverage includes EVGA GmbH in Munich, EVGA LATAM in Miami, and EVGA Hong Kong. For further information online about EVGA, visit https://www.evga.com.
For further information, contact:
+49 89 189 049-0
- Download This Press
Release In Adobe Acrobat PDF Format