Introducing the EVGA X99 Lineup
- August 29, 2014 The EVGA X99 lineup has arrived. EVGA has rebuilt its motherboard lineup for the next generation Intel® platform, offering a stunning set of new features and overclocking support. These motherboards also feature EVGA’s new GUI BIOS that focuses on the best overclocking support, functionality, and are straight and to the point – the way a modern BIOS should be.
The Intel® X99 platform unlocks incredible performance:
· Supports up to 16 CPU threads (8-core)
· First desktop platform to support DDR4 memory
· Up to 40 PCI-E 3.0 lanes
· Native SATA 6.0Gb/s & USB 3.0
· Up to 20MB CPU Cache on 8 Core CPU
Intel® Core™ i7-5960X vs. Intel® Core™ i7 4960X
· Game Physics and AI up to 14% FASTER (3DMark Fire Strike Physics Extreme)
· 4K Video Editing up to 20% FASTER (Adobe Premiere Pro CC)
· 3D Rendering up to 32% FASTER (CINEBENCH 15 X)
EVGA will have three products available starting today: EVGA X99 Micro, EVGA X99 FTW, and the EVGA X99 Classified.
Learn more about the EVGA X99 motherboard lineup here: www.evga.com/articles/00866/EVGA-X99-Motherboards/
EVGA is the #1 NVIDIA authorized partner in channel sales throughout North America. Based on the philosophy of intelligent innovation, market knowledge, and the real time operation, EVGA continues to identify the need in the market place and providing the solution to that need. By offering product differentiation, 24/7 tech support, a 90 day Step-Up program, and other customer focused programs, EVGA is a clear leader in all categories: etail, retail, distribution, and system builders. With headquarters in Brea, CA, EVGA's global coverage includes EVGA GmbH in Munich, EVGA LATAM in Miami, and EVGA Hong Kong. For further information online about EVGA, visit http://www.evga.com.
For further information, contact:
+49 89 189 049-0
- Download This Press
Release In Adobe Acrobat PDF Format