EVGA Annouces the e-GeForce 8400GS Graphics Cards
Brea, California and Munich, Germany - June 19, 2007 EVGA, a market leader and premier provider of high-performance graphics solutions and motherboards today announced the release of two new graphics cards. The EVGA e-GeForce 8400 GS in both 128MB and 256MB versions, available soon.
These new EVGA graphics cards offer all the features of the EVGA GeForce 8 Series architecture for an incredible value. Features include:
- NVIDIA unified architecture Fully unified shader core dynamically allocates processing power to geometry, vertex, physics, or pixel shading operations.
- Full Microsoft DirectX 10 Support Delievers unparalleled levels of graphics realism and film-quality effects.
- NVIDIA Lumenex Engine Delivers stunning image quality and floating point accuracy.
- 16x Anti-aliasing Technology Up to 16x sample rates obliterates jagged edges, now with support for HDR!
- HDR Lighting, now with support for anti-aliasing Twice the precision of prior generations for incredibly realistic lighting effects.
- Built for Microsoft Windows Vista Delivering the best possible experience with the Windows Aero 3D graphical interface.
- NVIDIA PureVideo HD Features: (Available on 256MB model)
- Programmable Video Processor
- Hardware decode acceleration
- HDCP support
- High-Quality scaling
- Bad Edit Correction
- Noise Reduction
- Edge Enhancement
For more information please visit this page.
The EVGA Difference
Known for offering value and performance, as well as top notch customer service, EVGA is recognized through customer loyalty and the highest levels in customer satisfaction. In addition to the expanded product lines, consumers and channel partners will also benefit from increased sales and technical support programs:
- The EVGA Limited Lifetime Warranty - available for all retail EVGA Graphics Cards.
- EVGA proprietary Advanced RMA (EAR) service - for allowing customers get a replacement card before sending the defective product back to EVGA.
- 24/7 Phone Technical Support - to assure users that courteous and friendly assistance will always be available at anytime of the day or night.
- Step-Up Program - for the ability to trade up existing EVGA products for newer technology.
- Community Message Boards - full of thousands of knowledgeable, friendly and satisfied EVGA customers.
EVGA is the #1 NVIDIA authorized partner in channel sales throughout North America. Based on the philosophy of intelligent innovation, market knowledge, and the real time operation, EVGA continues to identify the need in the market place and providing the solution to that need. By offering product differentiation, a 90 day Step-Up program, and other customer focused programs, EVGA is a clear leader in all categories: etail, retail, distribution, and system builders. With headquarters in Brea, CA, EVGA's global coverage includes EVGA GmbH in Munich, EVGA LATAM in Miami, and EVGA Hong Kong. For further information online about EVGA, visit https://www.evga.com.
For further information, contact:
+49 89 189 049-0
- Download This Press
Release In Adobe Acrobat PDF Format