EVGA Breaks 22K in 3DMark Fire Strike, Four New Records Broken
- April 8, 2013 EVGA and Vince â€œk|ngp|nâ€ Lucido have once again dominated the 3DMark Fire Strike World Records with a brand new record for every 3DMark Fire Strike category; the newest and by far most demanding benchmark from Futuremark:
• #1 3DMark Fire Strike (SLI) = 22,054
• #1 3DMark Fire Strike Extreme (SLI) = 11,559
• #1 3DMark Fire Strike (Single Card) = 14,600
• #1 3DMark Fire Strike Extreme (Single Card) = 7,308
These records were obtained using the upcoming EVGA X79 Dark motherboard, two EVGA GeForce GTX TITAN cards in SLI and the EVGA SuperNOVA NEX1500 Classified power supply. EVGA Precision X 4.0 was also used to overclock the graphics cards.
See the full details at the Futuremark 3DMark Hall of Fame.
EVGA is the #1 NVIDIA authorized partner in channel sales throughout North America. Based on the philosophy of intelligent innovation, market knowledge, and the real time operation, EVGA continues to identify the need in the market place and providing the solution to that need. By offering product differentiation, 24/7 tech support, a 90 day Step-Up program, and other customer focused programs, EVGA is a clear leader in all categories: etail, retail, distribution, and system builders. With headquarters in Brea, CA, EVGA's global coverage includes EVGA GmbH in Munich, EVGA LATAM in Miami, and EVGA Hong Kong. For further information online about EVGA, visit https://www.evga.com.
For further information, contact:
+49 89 189 049-0
- Download This Press
Release In Adobe Acrobat PDF Format