EVGA Announces the EVGA GeForce GTX 660 Ti
- August 16, 2012 Introducing the weapon of choice for gamers â€“ the EVGA GeForce GTX 660 Ti. It adds a new dimension to the NVIDIA Kepler-powered family of graphics cards by delivering the ideal fusion of power, performance, and affordability. Experience faster, smoother, richer gaming with innovative NVIDIA technologies like TXAA antialiasing, Adaptive Vertical Sync, and PhysX.
EVGA is offering a full lineup of GeForce GTX 660 Ti graphics cards, including Superclocked, FTW and 3GB models:
* EVGA GeForce GTX 660 Ti 2GB
* EVGA GeForce GTX 660 Ti Superclocked 2GB
* EVGA GeForce GTX 660 Ti FTW 2GB
* EVGA GeForce GTX 660 Ti+ 3GB
* EVGA GeForce GTX 660 Ti Superclocked+ 3GB
* EVGA GeForce GTX 660 Ti FTW+ 3GB
The EVGA GeForce GTX 660 Ti graphics card features many new and key features:
1. NVIDIA SMX Engine - Brand new processing engine which delivers twice the performance/watt compared to previous generations.
2. NVIDIA GPU Boost Technology - Dynamically maximizes clockspeeds to push performance to new levels and brings out the best in every game.
3. NVIDIA FXAA - Lightning fast anti-aliasing in a huge variety of games with the simple click of a mouse.
4. NVIDIA TXAA - Next generation anti-aliasing algorithm that delivers the image quality of 8x MSAA, with the performance hit of only 2x MSAA.
5. Adaptive Vertical Sync - Dynamically adjusts VSync to your monitor's native refresh rate for the smoothest gameplay possible.
6. Frame Rate Target - Set a target Frame Rate with EVGA Precision X and your card will automatically adjust the power/performance to meet that target.
7. NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround - Supporting up to three gaming monitors plus one accessory display!
8. PCI Express 3.0 - Offers double the bandwidth of PCI Express 2.0, for highest data transfer speeds. Also backwards compatible with all existing PCI Express motherboards.
Also, EVGA is offering an exclusive EVGA GeForce GTX 660 Ti Precision X skin that can be downloaded at the official EVGA Precision X website. EVGA Precision X is the ultimate GeForce overclocking/monitoring software which allows you to fine tune your EVGA graphics card, including GPU clock speeds, Memory clock speeds, Fan speeds and more!
EVGA Precision X Key Features:
1. Brand new GUI â€“ Built from the ground up for the next generation of graphics accelerators.
2. Advanced Hardware Monitoring â€“ See GPU vitals in real time.
3. In Game Monitoring â€“ See your GPU vitals, without leaving your game!
4. Frame Rate Target â€“ GeForce GTX 660 Ti will adjust power/clock dynamically to mach set framerate.
5. Fan Curve â€“ Set up an advanced fan profile.
The EVGA Difference
Known for offering value and performance, as well as top notch customer service, EVGA is recognized through customer loyalty and the highest levels in customer satisfaction. In addition to the expanded product lines, consumers and channel partners will also benefit from increased sales and technical support programs:
1. EVGA proprietary Advanced RMA (EAR) service - for allowing customers get a replacement card before sending the defective product back to EVGA.
2. 24/7 Phone Technical Support (U.S.) - to assure users that courteous and friendly assistance will always be available at anytime of the day or night.
3. Step-Up Program - for the ability to trade up existing EVGA products for newer technology.
4. Community Message Boards - full of thousands of knowledgeable, friendly and satisfied EVGA customers.
5. EVGA MODS RIGS - show off your rig, win cash prizes.
6. EVGA Gaming - EVGA game servers open 24/7 featuring the latest games.
EVGA is the #1 NVIDIA authorized partner in channel sales throughout North America. Based on the philosophy of intelligent innovation, market knowledge, and the real time operation, EVGA continues to identify the need in the market place and providing the solution to that need. By offering product differentiation, 24/7 tech support, a 90 day Step-Up program, and other customer focused programs, EVGA is a clear leader in all categories: etail, retail, distribution, and system builders. With headquarters in Brea, CA, EVGA's global coverage includes EVGA GmbH in Munich, EVGA LATAM in Miami, and EVGA Hong Kong. For further information online about EVGA, visit https://www.evga.com.
For further information, contact:
+49 89 189 049-0
- Download This Press
Release In Adobe Acrobat PDF Format