EVGA Expands Mainboard Lineup and Launches nForce™4 Based Solutions
Brea, California — July 13, 2005 — In a continuing effort to support its growing base of customers, EVGA, a leading provider of performance computing hardware, today announced the release of their NVIDIA® technology-based nForce™4 and nForce™4 SLI mainboards.
The two new additions, based on the nForce4 SLI (P/N: 133-K8-NF41) and nForce4 (P/N: 133-K8-NF43) chipsets, support Dual-Core, Athlon64 FX and Athlon64 939-pin processors, up to 4GB of DDR400 SDRAM in Dual Channel Mode, and feature a multitude of I/O connectors including integrated 8 channel audio and Gigabit LAN. Dual PCI-Express slots on the nForce4 SLI mainboard fully support the NVIDIA SLI Technology for the ultimate in graphics performance. The new mainboards will be available through a broad network of leading E-tailers, retailers, systems integrators, OEM system manufacturers and distributors.
"We are providing a full line of new products and services that support the current transformation of the PC froma computer to a consumer electronics appliance.", said Andrew Han, President and CEO of EVGA. "Our dedication to customer support, building a strong, connected community and choosing proven technology enables us to offer consumers a wide range of products that make the computing experience transparent to the hardware inside the box."
The EVGA Difference
Known for offering value and performance, as well as top notch customer service, EVGA is recoginzed through customer loyalty and the highest levels in customer satisfaction. In addition to the expanded product lines, consumers and channel partners will also benefit from increased sales and technical support programs:
- An extension of their traditional product warranty by one year
- EGS - EVGA Genuine Spec to ensure reliability and quality in every EGS product
- Dynamic live support with the Syscan™ Utility for technical support and problem solving
- Step-Up™ Program for the ability to trade up existing EVGA products for newer technology
- Community Message Boards full of thousands of knowledgeable, friendly, and satisfied EVGA customers
- Community Chat for a live experience with fellow EVGA community members
Founded in 1999, EVGA has grown exponentially
in the channel, serving the system builder,
distribution and retail markets with products
that offer the highest in quality and customer
satisfaction, thereby making the computing experience
transparent to the hardware in the box. EVGA
only offers visual processing products based
on NVIDIA chipsets and has recently expanded
its product line to include motherboards. For
further information about EVGA, visit http://www.evga.com.
- Download This Press Release In Adobe Acrobat PDF Format