EVGA now gives you more with the EVGA E-LEET Tuning Utility. This utility allows you to easily set your motherboard QPI and system Voltages from within Windows to get your system running at the highest level of performance possible. EVGA E-LEET also includes a validation feature, allowing you to save a CPU screenshot and generates a unique URL, also a Brink OC feature that automatically saves a screenshot with every clockspeed increase.
Increase your voltage to maximize your overclock, or lower your voltage to decrease the operating temperatures.
YOU MUST BE LOGGED IN TO DOWNLOAD
- Real-time monitoring of CPU, Memory and QPI frequencies
- Real-time monitoring of vital voltages such as: CPU VCore, DRAM Voltage, +12v, etc.
- Real-time monitoring of each individual core, north bridge and voltages regulator temperatures
- Real-time adjustments of QPI Base Clocks, CPU Multiplier and PCIe Bus Frequencies
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 32/64, 10 32/64
- EVGA Z390, X299, Z370, H370, B360, Z270, Z170, X99, Z87, X79, X58, P67/Z68, P55* or H57/H55* Motherboards
* P55V and H55V Motherboards not supported