Committed to the highest levels in customer satisfactionClick here for warranty on products purchased on or after May 25th, 2018
EVGA UV+ Warranty Terms
United States / Canada Warranty
EVGA offers a variety of warranties to fit your needs. Read below for more information. If you need to take advantage of EVGA's warranty, please visit our RMA page for detailed instructions.
EVGA will provide a warranty to each retail product and that the product will not suffer, in material or workmanship, from any defect that adversely affects the performance of the product.
These warranty terms are valid for purchases ON or AFTER July 1st, 2011 for products within the regions of the Continental United States, Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada. For prior versions of the warranty terms please click here: Warranty terms prior to July 1st, 2011.
Standard Warranty (Original Purchasers Only)
The following warranty lengths are provided to the Original Purchaser for EVGA products purchased on or after July 1, 2011 from an EVGA authorized reseller with a valid proof of purchase. For EVGA products not purchased from an EVGA authorized reseller or for owners that do not have a valid proof of purchase then the warranty is available for up to 3 years, which will not exceed the warranty length assigned to the part number, and the warranty will start from the EVGA shipping date. For more details on the EVGA transferable warranty then please see the Transferable Warranty section below.
- Limited 3 Year Suffix: -KR
- Limited 2 Year Suffix: -TR
- Limited 1 Year Suffixes: -B1, -BR, -RX
- Limited 90 Day Suffix: -RB
Limited Lifetime Warranty (Original Purchasers Only)
Limited Lifetime Warranties are available to the original owner on applicable parts if registered by the original owner within 30 days of the date of purchase. A valid proof of purchase is required from an EVGA authorized reseller to verify Limited Lifetime Warranty availability. For more details on the EVGA transferable warranty then please see the Transferable Warranty section below.
- Limited Lifetime Suffixes: -A1
Limited Lifetime Warranty Exceptions
- Limited Lifetime warranty products purchased on or after July 1, 2011 that are not registered within 30 days from the date of purchase will have a standard 3 year warranty.
- Limited Lifetime warranty products that were not purchased from an EVGA authorized reseller or that were sold as open box or used will not be eligible for the Limited Lifetime Warranty and will follow the Transferable warranty terms as shown below.
Transferable Warranty (Secondary Owner)
EVGA offers a transferable warranty for products shipped new from EVGA on or after July 1, 2011 so long as the product is in its original factory condition and retains all of the factory labels and stickers. The transferred warranty will not exceed 3 years from the products shipping date from EVGA and will also not exceed the original warranty offered on the product.
- 3 Year Suffixes: -A1, -KR
- 2 Year Suffixes : -TR
Transferable Warranty Exceptions
- Non-transferable Suffixes: -B1, -BR, -RX
- Products shipped from EVGA as warranty replacements will be subject to this warranty so long as the original product was shipped from EVGA on or after July 1, 2011.
- Products sent as demo unit or given away as prize do not transfer warranty.
EVGA offers optional programs to the original owner with a valid proof of purchase when purchased from an EVGA authorized reseller including the EVGA Extended Warranty Program, and the EVGA Advanced RMA Program. Please note that if an EVGA Extended Warranty and/or EVGA Advanced RMA (EAR) is purchased on an item it/they will not transfer to a second owner and are not valid on any transferred warranty.
To view more information on these programs and to see if your product qualifies, please visit the programs page to view the terms and conditions for that program.
This Limited Warranty is conditioned upon proper use of the Product by the Purchaser. This Limited Warranty does not cover:
- UV+ devices with modification to the serial number and/or factory identification labels whether removed, relocated, falsified, defaced, damaged, altered or made illegible.
- Cut cabling or damage to I/O ports, jacks, or interfaces.
- Cosmetic damages deemed outside of reasonable usage caused by deep scratches, cuts, cracks, dents, discoloration, neglect, dropping or mishandling the UV+ device.
- Exposure to cigarette tar residue, dampness, sand, dirt or excessive debris.
- UV+ devices that are rendered non-functional or usable due an accident, collision with an object or tool, use of excessive force, neglect for care, exposure to fire or abnormal heat, flooding, dirt, windstorms, lightning, earthquakes, excessive weather conditions, theft, blown fuses, or improper use of any electrical source.
- Defects or damages resulting from improper testing, operation, maintenance, installation, service, or adjustment not furnished or approved by EVGA CORPORATION.
- The use of inadequate shipment packaging or use of inadequate packing material resulting in damages to the graphics card while in transit with your shipping courier.
- Products received in a condition that is not covered under these warranty terms will be returned to the customer. The customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. The customer may, with written consent, request to have the product recycled instead of returned.
Product Warranty Replacement:
- EVGA CORPORATION reserves the right to check the validity of your warranty and your request for warranty service upon receiving the product.
- EVGA reserves the right to claim for shipping fees, hold your warranty as well as a service charge from you for any incomplete, damaged or modified product that is returned and requires repair or replacement, or when you are not entitled to any coverage under EVGA's warranty. Service charges are variable based upon the actual material and labor cost to replace missing or modified parts back to their original factory condition.
- Products sent in for RMA will be repaired and returned or replaced with a thoroughly tested recertified product of equal or greater performance.
- EVGA Warranty begins from the date that the product was originally shipped from the EVGA warehouse.
- For the original owner of the product with a valid invoice that can be verified from an approved reseller the warranty begins from the date of purchase on the invoice.
- All products returned from EVGA's RMA department are thoroughly tested recertified products. If an RMA is necessary within 30 days of the original purchase date, a new in box OEM replacement will be sent in return if the product was purchased new-in-box, subject to availability.
- All recertified (B-Stock) purchases will receive a recertified product for replacement. B-Stock Products are units which may have small scratches, small dents, or noticeable use. B-Stock products are Factory Recertified to meet the performance and reliability of a new product of the same model.
- Replacements under EVGA's RMA Service will continue the original product's warranty based on the original warranty start date.
- EVGA only offers refunds on products purchased directly from EVGA.com within 14 days of purchase and are subject to a 15% restocking fee if opened.
- For products not purchased at EVGA.com, refund claims must be processed through the original vendor's return policy.
- EVGA does not cover shipping for returning the product for a refund.
Shipping In For Warranty:
- The EVGA repair center for this region is located in: Brea, CA, USA. (Shipping Only)
- All products being sent to EVGA for warranty repair or replacement must be shipped into our facility.
- EVGA will not accept any packages being dropped off unless by a shipping courier. No Will-Call service is available.
- The customer is responsible for the costs of shipping in order to return the product to EVGA for the RMA process.
- EVGA may assist with offering a prepaid shipping label, if requested, within 30 days of the original purchase date from an authorized reseller.
- Damaged boxes, or products received in shipping envelopes, or bubble bags will be immediately rejected and returned to the sender. Pack your product well in a sturdy box and consult with your shipping courier to ensure the package is safe for transit.
- EVGA does not pay COD for any package being returned for warranty.
- EVGA recommends shipping via UPS or FedEx, and to always purchase insurance to protect your investment.
Warranty Replacement Shipping:
- EVGA will ship to the confirmed address at the time your RMA was approved.
- EVGA does not ship warranty replacements to PO Boxes, hotels or forwarding addresses.
- If your warranty replacement is unable to be delivered due to the address being invalid or delivery un able to be met due to lack of access, no known address, security obstacles or gated areas, you are responsible for a redirect or re-ship fee which will vary depending on your region. You must contact EVGA prior to shipment for assistance to avoid this charge. EVGA is not responsible for packages delivered to an outdated address.
- If the product is returned to EVGA for non-delivery you will be responsible to pay for additional shipping charges for reshipment. EVGA encourages you to check your shipping address prior to submitting any RMA request.
All RMA replacements will state "Warranty Replacement" on the package to assist in avoiding any taxes, duties and/or brokerage fees through customs or otherwise. EVGA is not responsible for any fees charged by the destination country's government body, brokers or other third party. EVGA is not responsible for any unclaimed package that held by your governing body for clearance from customs or otherwise that becomes abandoned for the refusal of clearance compliance.
Postal mail is not recommended for shipping any EVGA product. If your package is received with physical damage, a claim cannot be processed due to the limitations with postal services and the package will be returned to sender without alternative options.
What must you do to obtain warranty services?
To obtain service under this Limited Warranty, the purchaser must contact EVGA and receive a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number prior to returning the product to EVGA CORPORATION. Please contact EVGA Technical support at 1-888-881-3842 option 1 or contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are the limits on EVGA CORPORATION's liability?
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SETS OUT THE FULL EXTENT OF EVGA CORPORATION'S RESPONSIBILITIES, AND THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY REGARDING THE PRODUCTS. ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY.
IN NO EVENT SHALL EVGA CORPORATION BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE PRODUCT OR FOR, WITHOUT LIMITATION, COMMERCIAL LOSS OF ANY SORT; LOSS OF USE, TIME, DATA, REPUTATION, OPPORTUNITY, GOODWILL, PROFITS OR SAVINGS; INCONVENIENCE; INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES; OR DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE PRODUCT. SOME STATES AND JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, OR THE DISCLAIMER OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS AND DISCLAIMERS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
EVGA CORPORATION MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, AS TO THE QUALITY, CAPABILITIES, OPERATIONS, PERFORMANCE OR SUITABILITY OF ANY THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE OR EQUIPMENT USED IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE PRODUCT, OR THE ABILITY TO INTEGRATE ANY SUCH SOFTWARE OR EQUIPMENT WITH THE PRODUCT, WHETHER SUCH THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE OR EQUIPMENT IS INCLUDED WITH THE PRODUCT DISTRIBUTED BY EVGA CORPORATION OR OTHERWISE. RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE QUALITY, CAPABILITIES, OPERATIONS, PERFORMANCE AND SUITABILITY OF ANY SUCH THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE OR EQUIPMENT RESTS SOLELY WITH THE PURCHASER AND THE DIRECT VENDOR, OWNER OR SUPPLIER OF SUCH THIRD-PARTY SOFTWARE OR EQUIPMENT.
Nothing in the Product instructions or information shall be construed to create an express warranty of any kind with respect to the Products. No agent, employee, dealer, representative or reseller is authorized to modify or extend this Limited Warranty or to make binding representations or claims, whether in advertising, presentations or otherwise, on behalf of EVGA CORPORATION regarding the Products or this Limited Warranty.
If any portion of this Limited Warranty is held to be illegal or unenforceable, such partial illegality or unenforceability shall not affect the enforceability of the remainder of the Limited Warranty.
408 Saturn St
Brea, CA 92821
Phone: 1-888-881-EVGA (3842)
Please Note: As EVGA strives to honor the best warranty in the business, we have and will continue to make policy changes. Make sure you read this document carefully and check back for updates. EVGA reserves the right to change this policy without notice. Last update August 11, 2014.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
Please feel free to call us first for any needed support at (888) 881-EVGA (3842).