United States / Canada Warranty
EVGA offers a variety of warranties to fit your needs. Read below for more information. If you need to take advantage of EVGA's warranty, please visit our RMA page for detailed instructions.
For our retail products that carry an extended warranty, and were purchased on June 22, 2005 through June 30, 2011, EVGA will provide an extended warranty to the original purchaser of each retail product and that the product will not suffer, in material or workmanship, from any defect that adversely affects the performance of the product. This extended warranty is valid so long as the original purchaser owns the product and is based upon the following:
An EVGA product contains a suffix used to identify the warranty. As an example: 130-SB-E675-KR shows -KR for the suffix. This example can be used for all EVGA part numbers when referencing the suffix.
- All -KR products purchased ON or AFTER January 1st, 2011 include a 3 year limited warranty from the date of purchase. Registration is recommended. Optional Extended Warranty and Step-Up® eligibility are offered for purchase upon product registration of a -KR part number within 30 days of the purchase date.
- This includes the following suffixes: -K1, -K2, -KB, -KR
- Products purchased ON or AFTER November 1, 2006 MUST be registered within 30 days of the ORIGINAL DATE OF PURCHASE to receive EVGA's Free Extended Warranty. All products not registered within 30 days will ONLY receive a 1 year limited warranty. Refer to the following suffix guide to identify the length of your warranty:
- Limited Lifetime: -A1, -A2, -A3, -A4, -AR, -AX, -CR, -CX, -DX, -FR, -FX, -SG, -SX
- Limited 5 Year: -GR
- Limited 3 Year: -K1, -K2, -KB, -KR (Before 1/1/11)
- Limited 2 Year: -LA, -LE, -LR, -LX, -T1, -T2, -TR, -TX
- Limited 1 Year: -B1, -BR*, -BX, -DR
- Limited 90 Day: -RX (Recertified parts)
*Exception: 100-UT-0400-BR is covered under 30 day DOA only
- Removal and or Defacing of Serial/Part number sticker(s) on ANY EVGA products WILL void ALL warranties.
- All products must be returned in the originally sold condition. Products received by EVGA for replacement that include 3rd-party attachments (CPU Heatsink Backplate, Memory chip heatsinks, etc) will be returned to the address on the package.
- There must be no physical damage to any component including the PCB, GPU/chipset, CPU Socket, or damage that is caused by:
- inadequate or improper repairs carried out by any person or entity which is not authorized by the manufacturer to perform warranty services on its behalf;
- negligence, accidents, modifications, defective installation or misuse and use of inappropriate spare parts;
- fire, immersion in liquid, lightning, earthquake, inadequate ventilation, Acts of God, incorrect application of main voltage howsoever arising, or any other cause beyond the control of EVGA;
- any other goods which can be used with the Product, but are not the Product itself;
- consumable or wearing items requiring replacement as part of normal service, including (but not limited to) dry cells and rechargeable batteries.
- The product must be returned to EVGA in the original factory configuration and condition. All aftermarket modification must be reversed before sending in the product for replacement.
Replacement and Refund:
- Products sent in for RMA will be repaired or replaced with a product of equal or greater performance if an exact replacement is not available.
- EVGA requires an invoice or receipt as proof of purchase to take advantage of any warranty related services necessary.
- The EVGA warranty is non-transferable. Products purchased second hand, from a non-authorized seller, or from an auction site do not carry any warranty.
- EVGA only offers refunds on products purchased directly from EVGA.com within 30 days of purchase. For products not purchased at EVGA.com, all refund claims would need to be processed through the vendor that sold the product congruent to their return policy.
- All products returned from EVGA's RMA department are thoroughly tested recertified products. If an RMA is necessary within 30 days of the original purchase date, a new in box replacement will be sent in return if the product was purchased new in box. All recertified purchases will receive a recertified product for replacement.
- Replacements under EVGA's RMA Service will always follow the original product's warranty based on the original purchase date.
- EVGA does not ship to PO Box or Mail Forwarding addresses.
- EVGA will pay for return shipping for US customers for RMA warranty replacements mostly via UPS ground.
- EVGA will pay for return shipping for Canadian or Mexican customers for RMA warranty replacements via FedEx Express OR UPS ground.
- Customers located outside the US and Canada, including military deployment PO addresses, will be responsible for return shipping. International shipments may be shipped via FedEx, USPS or UPS.
- Damaged boxes or products received in shipping envelopes will be immediately rejected and returned to sender.
- If your product is shipped to you and the address is invalid upon delivery, the receiver is subject to a re-direct fee of $14.00 to prevent return to sender. You must contact EVGA prior to the first delivery attempt for assistance. If the product is returned back to EVGA for invalid address, the customer is responsible to cover 2nd shipping charges. EVGA encourages everyone to check your shipping address prior to any request.
All RMA replacements to countries outside the United States will state Warranty Replacement on the package to assist in avoiding any Brokerage Fees through customs. EVGA is NOT responsible for any fees charged by the destination country's government body or brokers due to brokerage fees.
EVGA reserves the right to claim for shipping fees as well as a service charge from the customer for any incomplete or modified product that is returned and requires repair or replacement, or when the customer is not entitled to any coverage under EVGA's warranty. Service charges are variable based upon the actual material and labor cost to replace missing or modified parts back to their original factory condition.
USPS is not recommended for shipping any EVGA product. If your package is received with any physical damage a claim cannot be processed due to limitations with USPS and the package will be returned back to sender without alternative options. EVGA recommends UPS and FedEx for shipments and to always purchase insurance to protect your investment.
Please Note: As EVGA strives to honor the best warranty in the business we have made, and will continue to make, policy changes. Make sure you read this document carefully and check back for updates. EVGA reserves the right to change this policy without advance notice.
Products registered within 30 days of the purchase date will also be eligible for our EVGA Advanced RMA (EAR) Program.
EVGA also offers an industry exclusive Step-Up® program for qualified parts.
Please feel free to call us first for any needed support at (888) 880-EVGA (3842) 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
We stand behind the products we sell for their value, quality, and reliability.