EVGA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti FTW DT GAMING, 04G-P4-6256-KR, 4GB GDDR5, ACX 3.0 & LED
Part Number: 04G-P4-6256-KR
The EVGA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti hits the perfect spot for that upgrade you know you need, but at the price you want! With the latest NVIDIA Pascal architecture, the 4GB GTX 1050 Ti displays stunning visuals and great performance at 1080p HD+.
This card also features EVGA ACX 3.0 cooling technology. EVGA ACX 3.0 once again brings new and exciting features to the award winning EVGA ACX cooling technology. SHP gives increased heatpipes and copper contact area for cooler operation, and optimized fan curve for even quieter gaming. Of course, ACX 3.0 coolers also feature optimized swept fan blades, double ball bearings and an extreme low power motor, delivering more air flow with less power, unlocking additional power for the GPU.
If you've been waiting for that card that gives you the performance to take back the competitive edge, but without taking out your wallet, then the GTX 1050 Ti is the card for you!
- Base Clock: 1290 MHZ
- Boost Clock: 1392 MHz
- Memory Clock: 7008 MHz Effective
- CUDA Cores: 768
- Bus Type: PCI-E 3.0
- Memory Detail: 4096MB GDDR5
- Memory Bit Width: 128 Bit
- Memory Speed: 0.28ns
- Memory Bandwidth: 112.16 GB/s
- LED Logo: No
- Height: 4.376in - 111.15mm
- Length: 10.1in - 256.54mm
- Width: Dual Slot
- NVIDIA GameStream Technology
- NVIDIA G-SYNC Ready
- OpenGL 4.5 Support
- Simultaneous Multi-Projection
- NVIDIA Ansel
- NVIDIA GPU Boost 3.0
- Microsoft DirectX 12
- Vulkan API
- PCI Express 3.0
- Max Digital Resolution - 7680x4320
- HDMI 2.0b, DisplayPort 1.4 and Dual-Link DVI
- Built for EVGA Precision XOC
- EVGA ACX 3.0 Cooling
Resolution & Refresh
- Max Monitors Supported: 3
- 240Hz Max Refresh Rate
- Max Digital: 7680x4320
- 300 Watt or greater power supply.****
- PCI Express, PCI Express 2.0 or PCI Express 3.0 compliant motherboard with one graphics slot.
- An available 6-pin PCI-E power connector
- Windows 10 32/64bit, Windows 8 32/64bit, Windows 7 32/64bit
*DVI-D = Digital Only. Please do not connect to "DVI to VGA" adapter.
**Support for HDMI includes GPU-accelerated Blu-ray 3D support (Blu-ray 3D playback requires the purchase of a compatible software player from CyberLink, ArcSoft, Corel, or Sonic), x.v.Color, HDMI Deep Color, and 7.1 digital surround sound. Upgrade your GPU to full 3D capability with NVIDIA 3DTV Play software, enabling 3D gaming, picture viewing, and 3D web video streaming.
****Minimum system power requirement based on a PC configured with an Intel Core i7 3.2GHz processor.
EVGA Precision XOC
Built for the NVIDIA Pascal architecture with never before seen overclocking features and built in automatic overclock tuning.
1k EVGA Bucks Sponsorship for every 200 posts. Come show off your rig and join in on one of the biggest things happening at EVGA. www.modsrigs.com
Follow EVGA on your favorite Social Networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, Steam, and the EVGA Gaming Community. www.evga.com/teamevga