We love our community!
EVGA is constantly striving to give back to the community that gives so much to Folding@Home research. To date we have awarded thousands of dollars worth of EVGA hardware to the cause, only to see that hardware be used for more folding! Return here regularly for updates and new promotions as they happen.
Earn EVGA Bucks For Folding with EVGA!
EVGA is excited to announce our 12th year of support for the EVGA Folding Community. Once again, we will be giving out EVGA Bucks to help EVGA Folders purchase new and better hardware to contribute with. The first monthly milestone is 7,000,000 points (approx. 233,333 PPD), and the 2nd milestone is 21,000,000 points (approx. 700,000 PPD). Each will net 5 EVGA bucks for a total possible of 10 per month.
How it works:
You can earn up to 120 EVGA bucks if you earn a minimum of 21,000,000 points per month, or up to 60 EVGA bucks if you earn a minimum of 7,000,000 points per month. During the Year 12 promotion, you can earn anything from 5-120 EVGA bucks depending on your Folding@Home output. At midnight of the first day of every month we will take a capture of your points. Your count will then reset the following month so you will need to earn 7,000,000 or 21,000,000 more points that month to get more EVGA bucks. For each milestone, you will need to check in on the My Folding page to request your EVGA Bucks. To check your current 'folding year' point totals, check your My Folding page.
Year 12 (3/19 - 2/20)
Points per month: EVGA bucks earned
- 21,000,000: 5 EVGA Bucks (for a total of 10)
- 7,000,000: 5 EVGA Bucks
Terms and conditions:
By participating in Folding@Home using team 111065, you agree to the terms and conditions of this promotion.
Folding @ Home OFFICIAL RULES:
Folding@Home Promotion will begin 3/01/2019 and end on 2/28/2020
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
Requirements to participate:
- You are at least thirteen (13) years of age or older (and have your parent/legal guardian's permission to enter should you be a minor in your state of residence).
- You are a registered EVGA User (registration is free through EVGA website).
- Folding name must match EVGA login.
- All employees of Sponsor, its parent, affiliates and subsidiaries, and the immediate families and household members of each, are not eligible in submitting an entry to participate in this event.
- Please note, the primary "reward" for the EVGA Folding@Home promotion is a set amount of EVGA Bucks per month. EVGA Bucks are used to purchase products from your regional EVGA store. EVGA Bucks may only be used to purchase products in the U.S., Puerto Rico, Canada, and select European countries. If your country does not participate in the EVGA Bucks Program, you will be able to accumulate EVGA Bucks via the EVGA Folding@Home promotion, but you will be unable to use the EVGA Bucks until the EVGA Bucks program is available in your region.
How it works:
Each month, EVGA will have two goals for participants to reach. The first goal is 7,000,000 in points, which is equal to 5 EVGA Bucks. The second goal is 21,000,000 in points, which will equal an additional 5 EVGA Bucks for a total of 10 EVGA Bucks per month. For each goal reached, you will need to check in on the My Folding page to request your EVGA Bucks. To check your current 'folding month' point totals, check your My Folding page. For more information on EVGA Bucks, please see the EVGA Bucks Terms and Conditions and usage at http://www.evga.com/evgabucks/.
By participating in the event, participant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and regulations and the decisions of the sponsors are final and binding on all matters pertaining to this event.
Note: The Folding@Home utility is well-known to users of the utility, including associated hardware and software necessary to effectively run the utility, to force a PC to run at full-load for best results, although the utility (or associated utilities) may be used to configure the system to run below full-load. Using Folding@Home utilities will generally raise the power usage of your system and will very likely increase your monthly utility power bill. Additionally, due to the high load generally placed on a system through the Folding@Home utility or associated utilities, it’s possible that hardware may fail during your participation in Folding@Home or EVGA’s Folding@Home promotion. By choosing to participate in Folding@Home and EVGA’s optional Folding@Home promotion you agree and accept that your participation may incur additional costs due to an increase in power usage and/or hardware or software failure. By participating, you also agree to absolve EVGA of responsibility for any additional costs or damage incurred by use of the Folding@Home utility or any associated utility or similar utilities, including, but not limited to, an increased utility bill relative to Folding@Home usage, damaged hardware, corrupted software, loss of time and wages.
- The Folding@Home Promotion cannot be combined with any other offer.
- EVGA reserves the right to change or cancel this promotion at any time with or without previous notice.
- Only points earned for the EVGA folding team (team 111065) will qualify for this promotion.
- Awarding EVGA Bucks is subject to verification of account name and folding name.
- EVGA member account name and Folding@Home name must match to qualify for this promotion.
- Participants may only register once.
- You must use Folding@Home as an individual; combining as a group will lead to disqualification unless approval by EVGA is first requested and granted before combining.
- EVGA Bucks do not have monetary value, may not be sold or transferred to a third party, and are not redeemable for cash or credit.
- EVGA Bucks can only be used on the EVGA.com website for new and recertified product purchases.
- EVGA Bucks cannot be used for the Step-Up program, EAR, or other exclusive EVGA programs.
- You will have until 3/15/20 to claim your EVGA bucks for this promotion.
- EVGA reserves the right to adjust points from month to month based on user participation and feedback from the EVGA Folding@Home Team Community.
EVGA, at its sole discretion, shall reserve the right to disqualify any Participant from the event if it reasonably believes that the Participant has attempted to undermine the legitimate operation of the event by cheating, deception, or other unfair playing practices or abuses, threaten or harass any other Participants, EVGA employees or affiliates.
Use of Winner's Name & Information: By entering, each entrant grants permission, without further compensation, to EVGA and their agents and licensees, to use the entrant's name, information, scores, statements, and submitted material for broadcast, print and promotional purposes in connection with the event.
Limitations of Liability:
By entering, entrants agree to release EVGA, and their officers, directors, employees and agencies from any claim, loss, liability, damage or injury of any kind arising from their participation in the event or their receipt or use of EVGA Bucks.
Any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this event, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by arbitration. claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this contest, but in no event attorney's fees. These Official Rules shall be governed by, subject to, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, United States of America, excluding all conflict of law rules. If any provision(s) of these Official Rules are held to be invalid or unenforceable, all remaining provisions hereof will remain in full force and effect. To the extent permitted by law, the rights to litigate, seek injunctive relief or make any other recourse to judicial or any other procedure in case of disputes or claims resulting from or in connection with this event are hereby excluded, and all Participants expressly waive any and all such rights.
EVGA will not be held responsible if for any reason the event is not capable of running or operating as planned due to infection by computer virus, fraud, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, technical failures, or force majeure that, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this event. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with or abuses any aspect of the event, as solely determined by Sponsor, and to cancel, terminate, modify, or postpone the event until a later date. Sponsor assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, or other failure of or related to the software platform on which the event is played, including any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this event.
Offer void where prohibited.
SPONSOR: This event is sponsored by EVGA Corporation (EVGA), a California corporation with principal place of business at 408 Saturn St., Brea, CA 92821, USA.