THE ULTIMATE PLAY
BUY AN EVGA GEFORCE RTX™ 3080 or 3090, GET CALL OF DUTY®*
Experience the next generation of global combat in Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War with NVIDIA’s GeForce RTX 30 Series. Dedicated RT Cores for ray tracing and Tensor Cores for groundbreaking AI acceleration with NVIDIA DLSS. NVIDIA Reflex for the lowest latency and best responsiveness. EVGA GeForce RTX 30 Series. The Ultimate Play.
For a limited time, get Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War with a purchase of a qualifying GeForce RTX 3080 or 3090 graphics card.
* Terms and conditions apply.
EVGA GEFORCE RTX 30 SERIES BUNDLE INCLUDES:
- > Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Standard Edition
- > Woods Operator Pack
- > Confrontation Weapons Pack
experience call of duty® with
geforce rtx 30 series
Collect Your Code
- Purchase any graphics card from the qualifying list above on or after Friday, October 30, 2020 from EVGA.com
- Register your EVGA Graphics Card with us at EVGA.com
- Request your code from the form while logged into your EVGA.com account
- Once approved your Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War code will show on this promotion page under the "Collect Your Code" section.
To Redeem your promotional Code for Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War:
- Install your qualified graphics card
- Update or install the latest version of GeForce Experience (Version 3.18 or higher).
- Open and log in to GeForce Experience.
- Go to the Account drop-down menu in the top-right and select “REDEEM”.
- Enter your bundle code from your qualifying bundle purchase.
- Follow the remaining instructions on screen to sign in through your Battle.net account.
- Select “REDEEM” to redeem Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War to your Battle.net account.
- Select “LAUNCH BATTLE.NET” to complete redemption and begin installation.
- For troubleshooting help, please visit NVIDIA’s FAQ here. If you’re still experiencing problems, please contact NVIDIA customer support team.
- Offer available for a limited time or while supplies last.
- Some coupons must be redeemed in specific regions or countries; please redeem the code in the appropriate region country.
- Some coupons have age restrictions due to sensitive content; please check that your NVIDIA account meets the age requirement.
If the bundle is not showing after successfully registering your EVGA product to your EVGA account, then it is possible that you did not purchase your product from the EVGA online store.
Please contact your participating place of purchase if you did not receive a code upon receiving your product.
Products received through the EVGA Step-Up® program, recertified (-RX) and bulk (-BX) graphics cards are not eligible for this promotion.
If you believe this is an error, please contact us for assistance by email or by phone at 1-888-881-3842 Option 1.
More detailed instructions are available here: https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/account/redeem/
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Q. Where do I get my promotion code, if I did not buy my graphics card from the EVGA.com online store?
- A. Since this is an NVIDIA sponsored promotion, if you purchased your card from a participating retailer, then they would provide you with a promotion code.
- Q: I got my promotion code, now what do I do?
- A: You will have to redeem your promotion on the NVIDIA website here: Please see https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/account/redeem/ for full instructions.
- Q: Are there an unlimited number of promotion codes available?
- A: No, this offer is available for a limited time or while supplies last.
- Q: Are there additional requirements for me to redeem my coupon?
- A: Yes. There may be additional Graphics Card, Regional/Country, and/or Age Requirements for your coupon.
- Graphics Card Requirements- Some coupons can only be redeemed on selected graphics card. These coupons are typically tied to a graphics card purchase or promotional giveaway. Please make sure your graphics card is installed before redemption.
- Regional/Country Requirements- Some coupons require that they be redeemed in specific regions or countries. Please redeem the code in the appropriate region/country.
- Software Requirements – Some coupons require that you register for a free account to redeem and/or download the game through a third-party application, such as Battle.net.
- Age Requirements - Some coupons have age restrictions due to sensitive content. Please check that your NVIDIA account meets the age requirement.
- Q: What should I do if I'm having trouble redeeming the code on NVIDIA's website?
- A: Visit NVIDIA's coupon redemption FAQ at https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/geforce-experience/redeem-instructions/faq/.
- Q: I already redeemed one coupon for a bundle campaign. Could I redeem another coupon for the same bundle?
- A: In most cases, only one coupon code can be redeemed by an NVIDIA account. If you have two coupon codes to redeem, you can redeem against an NVIDIA account that is not already redeemed a coupon code. If you have already redeemed a coupon for a campaign bundle, you will not be allowed to redeem a second coupon for the same account.
- Q: Why is GeForce Experience required to redeem a coupon code received along with a GPU purchase?
- A. Game coupon codes offered as part of a qualifying graphics card purchase are intended for use by the purchaser. As part of the coupon redemption process, NVIDIA uses GeForce Experience to perform a hardware verification step to ensure the coupon code is redeemed on the system with the qualifying GPU.
- Q: Why must game bundle code redemptions be completed with a qualifying graphics card or desktop?
- A: Game coupon codes offered as part of a qualifying graphics card purchase are intended for use by the purchaser. Redeeming the code on a qualifying system helps NVIDIA verify the game is redeemed by the purchaser. Please note that only one game copy can be redeemed per qualifying GPU.
- Q: I already own the game that I've received a game code for.
- A: In most cases, a game code can only be redeemed against an account that does not already own the game. If you already own the game, you will not be granted a second copy.
- Q: What should I do if I am getting an error message?
- A: Please wait 48 hours and then try again. If you’re still unable to resolve the issue, please contact NVIDIA Customer Care at https://www.nvidia.com/nvcc.
Terms and Conditions
*While supplies last. Game code offer good for a qualifying purchase of EVGA GeForce RTX 3080, EVGA and GeForce RTX 3090 beginning Friday, October 30, 2020 through Thursday, February 11, 2021 or while supplies last. Redemption period ends on Saturday, April 10, 2021 or while supplies last. Offer subject to discontinuation or change at any time. Offer good for one digital download code. Limit one download code per customer. Please see the qualifying part numbers shown above for a full list of qualifying products. Not for resale.
Game must be redeemed via GeForce Experience™ application on a desktop PC with qualifying graphics card installed. Customer must meet the age requirement for the game to redeem. Regional/Country Requirements: Some coupons require that they be redeemed in specific regions or countries. Please redeem the code in the appropriate region/country.
NORTH AMERICA, LATAM, ASIA, EUROPE, MIDDLE EAST, AFRICA, AND INDIA TERRITORIES
Game code offer good beginning Friday, October 30, 2020 through Thursday, February 11, 2021 or while supplies last. Offer good for one digital download code. Limit one download code per customer for a qualifying purchase of an EVGA GeForce RTX 3080 or EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 graphics card. Offer valid only through a participating EVGA.com Store. For redemption instructions, click here. Offer may not be substituted, exchanged, sold or redeemed for cash or other goods or services. Offer valid worldwide, excluding China (void where prohibited by law). Customer is responsible for any applicable sales tax.
Offer may not be combined with any other offer, Game Time card, rebate, or discount coupon. Product subject to availability, quantities are limited. Retailers, distributors and employees of EVGA, NVIDIA and Activision and their agencies/affiliates are not eligible. Void where prohibited. Offer code will be provided and redeemable to customer with the purchase of a qualifying NVIDIA product. Game must be redeemed with qualifying graphics card installed. Customer must meet the age requirement of 17 and up for the game to redeem.
Regional/Country Requirements- Some coupons require that they be redeemed in specific regions or countries they were purchased in. Please redeem the code in the appropriate region/country. Redemption period ends on Saturday, April 10, 2021. Please check carefully the description of the product on the Retailers website or in store to confirm that it is part of the promotion.
An “EVGA.com Store” includes EVGA.com, EU.EVGA.com, TW.EVGA.com, AU.EVGA.com, the EVGA Official Ebay store, and the EVGA Official Amazon Marketplace store. An EVGA.com Store is deemed participating only if the promotion permits participation within its region and the EVGA.com Store agrees to participate in the promotion.
© 2020 NVIDIA Corporation. All rights reserved. NVIDIA, the NVIDIA logo, and GeForce RTX are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of NVIDIA Corporation in the U.S. and other countries. Other company and product names may be trademarks of the respective companies with which they are associated. © 2020 Activision Publishing, Inc. ACTIVISION, CALL OF DUTY, and CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS are trademarks of Activision Publishing, Inc. All other trademarks and trade names are the properties of their respective owners.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare / Call of Duty: Warzone on PC required to redeem Woods Operator and Confrontation Weapon Blueprint Packs. Sold/downloaded separately. Must be redeemed by Nov. 13, 2021.