EVGA EPOWER V
The EVGA "Untouchables" EPOWER V card is a standalone VRM board that provides additional power for target devices, such as graphics cards or motherboards. The board is designed to provide two fully-independent voltage outputs, and features a built-in EVBot MKII to allow voltage control on the fly. Take your benching experience to the Very limits of your hardware's capability with the EVGA EPOWER V.
- Click here to find the EPOWER V Overclocking guide.
The EPOWER V board is powered by the three 6-pin PCI-E power connectors. The input is fed through a 12+2 phase design to provide substantially more VCORE and VMEM to your graphics card, allowing it to break through any limits holding it back.
Onboard VCORE and VMEM LED Display
The EPOWER V features a LED Display readout to show your VCORE and VMEM in real-time.
Control the EPOWER V via using the integrated EVBot MKII
Use the built-in EVBOT MKII buttons to conveniently adjust your voltages on the fly, or upgrade your firmware and connect your EVBot to control the graphics card remotely.
USB 3.1 Type-C and Software Controls
The EPOWER V gives you even more flexibility to control your voltages. Use the USB 3.1 Type-C port to connect to a PC and use software to control the EPOWER V board.
Droop, Force, and Offset Voltage Switches
To further customize your EPOWER V, use the available DIP switches to use remote sense to control for VDROOP, Force your overclock voltages, and/or Offset your voltages for the ultimate in stability choices.
ProbeIT connectors are among the easiest ways to hook up a device to a multimeter to painlessly read voltages on-demand to give you the most accurate readings whenever you need them.
The EPOWER V board brings the voltage, and gives you easy access to fan connectors so you can also keep it cool. Use one or two 12v fans to keep your system rock solid during even your longest benching sessions.
- 12 phase main output (0.6 - 2.0V, 600A)
- 2 phase secondary output (0.6 - 2.3V, 80A)
- IR latest generation digital PWM
- Remote sense option support for vdroop compensation
- Integrated voltage monitor LED display
- Onboard EVbot MKII controls allow you to adjust voltages on the fly!
- Update your EVbot firmware and connect it via the EVbot port!
- Control your EPOWER via software by connecting a USB Type-C connector to your PC
- Dual 3-pin +12V Fan header
- 1 Year, DOA Warranty (no exceptions)