Introducing the EVGA SuperNOVA GM SFX Power Supplies
- October 4, 2018 Introducing the EVGA SuperNOVA GM Power Supply line. Available in 450W, 550W, and 650W, these new power supplies are engineered to bring the power, prestige, and performance of EVGA's award-winning power supplies into an SFX-Standard form factor. Featuring 80 Plus Gold certified efficiency, fully-modular cables, and 100% Japanese capacitors, the GM's cast a long shadow over its competition. Pint-size, affordable, and packed with everything you need, the EVGA SuperNOVA GM power supplies make short work of tight spaces.
• Fully Modular Design – Use only the cables you need, reducing cable clutter and improving air flow.
• SFX to ATX Bracket Adapter Included – The GM power supplies were designed to power systems built in the smallest of PC cases, but are equally capable of powering systems built in a standard ATX form factor.
• Reliable 100% Japanese Capacitors – Get the most reliability and greatest performance with the use of the highest possible quality Japanese capacitors
• 92MM Durable Double Ball Bearing Fan – A high-quality double ball bearing fan gives the GM power supplies an excellent thermal and acoustic profile, and its high reliability ensures a long PSU lifetime.
• Award Winning 7+2 Year Warranty – 7 year base warranty + an additional 2 years warranty available for a limited time.
Learn More and Buy Now at https://www.evga.com/articles/01259/
EVGA is the #1 NVIDIA authorized partner in channel sales throughout North America. Based on the philosophy of intelligent innovation, market knowledge, and the real time operation, EVGA continues to identify the need in the market place and providing the solution to that need. By offering product differentiation, a 90 day Step-Up program, and other customer focused programs, EVGA is a clear leader in all categories: etail, retail, distribution, and system builders. With headquarters in Brea, CA, EVGA's global coverage includes EVGA GmbH in Munich, EVGA LATAM in Miami, and EVGA Hong Kong. For further information online about EVGA, visit https://www.evga.com.
For further information, contact:
+49 89 189 049-0
- Download This Press
Release In Adobe Acrobat PDF Format