Introducing the EVGA X299 Micro ATX 2 Motherboard
- August 14, 2018 Introducing the EVGA X299 Micro ATX 2 — The X299 MICRO ATX 2 is a reimagined mATX board designed to support the power, performance, and cooling necessary to power Intel's i5/i7/i9 CPU's for the X299 Chipset. With a 14 Phase power design, a thick VRM heatsink/fan, two 8 pin EPS power connectors, an additional 6 pin PCIe power connector, and external BCLK, this motherboard was born for the enthusiast desiring maximum power in a small form factor. The X299 MICRO ATX 2 supports current storage standards, including M.2 NVMe, Intel Optane, Intel VROC and SATA 6Gb/s to give you a blazing fast access to your data, while Intel Dual-Band WIFI/BT and an Intel i219V Gigabit NIC Keeps you connected.
— New EVGA GUI BIOS: The new EVGA GUI BIOS has been redesigned to offer extreme performance and ease-of-use enhancements. Overclock settings are updated on-the-fly, there is a built in stress test, or you can let EVGA OC Robot overclock for you!
— 14 Phase Digital VRM with Active Cooling: This board features a revolutionary VRM and cooling system that allows you to push the most powerful Intel Core X-series i9 processors to the limit! See why others have touted this board to push their CPU's further, while remaining cooler and more stable.
— Integrated WiFi and Bluetooth Module: The EVGA X299 Micro ATX 2 features an integrated WiFi module that contains the Intel AC8265 WiFi/BT. Just add the included wireless antennas, and enjoy blazing fast WiFi speeds!
— SPI Flashing with USB: You can now flash your BIOS with no CPU installed, using the included USB dongle!
● Supports Intel Core X-series Skylake-X Processors
● Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
● Reinforced PCIe and DIMM slots
● Intel VROC Support
● EVGA E-LEET X Tuning Support
If you need small motherboard capable of pure performance, the X299 MICRO ATX 2 strikes the perfect balance for features and power! With it's superior VRM and cooling design, you can feel confident using the X299 Micro 2 with the most powerful i9 Intel CPU for the X299 chipset!
To learn more, please visit: https://www.evga.com/articles/01246/evga-x299-micro-atx-2/
EVGA is the #1 NVIDIA authorized partner in channel sales throughout North America. Based on the philosophy of intelligent innovation, market knowledge, and the real time operation, EVGA continues to identify the need in the market place and providing the solution to that need. By offering product differentiation, 24/7 tech support, a 90 day Step-Up program, and other customer focused programs, EVGA is a clear leader in all categories: etail, retail, distribution, and system builders. With headquarters in Brea, CA, EVGA's global coverage includes EVGA GmbH in Munich, EVGA LATAM in Miami, and EVGA Hong Kong. For further information online about EVGA, visit https://www.evga.com.
For further information, contact:
+49 89 189 049-0
- Download This Press
Release In Adobe Acrobat PDF Format