EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE - Now Available With 12GHz Memory
- September 21, 2017 The EVGA GeForce GTX 1080Ti FTW3 ELITE cards are now available with 12GHz of GDDR5 memory, giving it 528 GB/s of memory bandwidth! These cards are available with either the ELITE Black or White shroud, and of course comes with EVGA’s exclusive iCX technology, giving you 9 thermal sensors, onboard thermal LED indicators and incredible cooling with quiet operation.
• Includes EVGA iCX Technology
• 12GHz GDDR5 Memory
• 528 GB/s of Memory Bandwidth
• Available in ELITE Black and White Colors
Includes EVGA iCX Technology
• Featuring a total of 11 global patents (pending and granted), iCX is efficiency perfected.
• 9 Additional Sensors and MCU's embedded on the PCB.
• Purposefully-directed Airflow Chambers.
• Newly Designed Die-Cast Baseplate and Backplate.
• Full Control Using EVGA Precision XOC.
• EVGA's iCX is the Very Definition of Interactive Cooling.
Learn more and buy now at https://www.evga.com/articles/01149/evga-geforce-gtx-1080-ti-12ghz/
EVGA is the #1 NVIDIA authorized partner in channel sales throughout North America. Based on the philosophy of intelligent innovation, market knowledge, and the real time operation, EVGA continues to identify the need in the market place and providing the solution to that need. By offering product differentiation, 24/7 tech support, a 90 day Step-Up program, and other customer focused programs, EVGA is a clear leader in all categories: etail, retail, distribution, and system builders. With headquarters in Brea, CA, EVGA's global coverage includes EVGA GmbH in Munich, EVGA LATAM in Miami, and EVGA Hong Kong. For further information online about EVGA, visit http://www.evga.com.
For further information, contact:
+49 89 189 049-0
- Download This Press
Release In Adobe Acrobat PDF Format