Introducing the EVGA GeForce GTX 950 ACX 2.0
- August 20, 2015 The EVGA GeForce GTX 950 features a true gaming GPU designed for every PC gamer. It’s built to the exact specifications of the GeForce GTX family and powered by NVIDIA Maxwell – the most advanced GPU architecture ever created – to deliver 3x the performance of previous-generation cards.* More powerful than any console, this card delivers a truly interactive, cinematic experience in the latest games with advanced effects driven by NVIDIA GameWorks and DirectX 12.
The EVGA GeForce GTX 950 lineup also features EVGA ACX 2.0 Cooling for superior cooling performance and power savings with swept fan blades, double ball bearings and an extreme low power motor, delivering more airflow with less power, unlocking additional power for the GPU.
Ready to get real about gaming? Experience the performance of the new EVGA GeForce GTX 950 today.
*GeForce GTX 650
· EVGA ACX 2.0 Cooling offers dramatically lower GPU temperatures and saves power, allowing for more power to be allocated for overclocking.
· Double Ball Bearing Fans offer 4X longer lifespan than traditional sleeved bearing fans.
· dB Noise Inverter turns the fans off below 60C, generating 0dB of noise.
· QSD BIOS (Select Cards) – Allows you to switch to the secondary BIOS with the flick of a switch.
· Preinstalled Backplate included on EVGA GeForce GTX 950 FTW model.
Learn more about the EVGA GeForce GTX 950 lineup here: http://www.evga.com/articles/00954/EVGA-GeForce-GTX-950/
EVGA is the #1 NVIDIA authorized partner in channel sales throughout North America. Based on the philosophy of intelligent innovation, market knowledge, and the real time operation, EVGA continues to identify the need in the market place and providing the solution to that need. By offering product differentiation, 24/7 tech support, a 90 day Step-Up program, and other customer focused programs, EVGA is a clear leader in all categories: etail, retail, distribution, and system builders. With headquarters in Brea, CA, EVGA's global coverage includes EVGA GmbH in Munich, EVGA LATAM in Miami, and EVGA Hong Kong. For further information online about EVGA, visit http://www.evga.com.
For further information, contact:
+49 89 189 049-0
- Download This Press
Release In Adobe Acrobat PDF Format