EVGA Announces Limited Lifetime Warranty for Retail Graphics Cards
Brea, California — August 1, 2005 — EVGA, a leading supplier of video graphics adapters, is building on a steady progression of enhancements positioned to provide the best customer service in the industry with the announcement of its new Limited Lifetime Warranty.
What began in the month of July as an invitation to voice comments and feedback on the company's community message board has become a clear path to the next level of customer satisfaction for EVGA. Our users spoke, and EVGA listened. Enriching its already ample stable of services available
to its customers, EVGA responded with the Limited Lifetime Warranty. The new warranty program applies to all retail EVGA graphics cards and affords the original purchaser limited lifetime coverage for as long as they own their card. The new program will retroactively begin June 22nd, 2005, extending limited lifetime
coverage to the newly released retail GeForce 7800-based graphics cards.
Andrew Han, President, stated, "It is our way of telling our customers that when they purchase an EVGA product, they can depend on that product for quality, service and support. We say what we do and do what we say; this is our promise to the customer"
The EVGA Difference
Known for offering value and performance, as well as top notch customer service, EVGA is recognized through customer loyalty and the highest levels in customer satisfaction. In addition to the expanded product lines, consumers and channel partners will also benefit from increased sales and technical support programs:
- The EVGA Limited Lifetime Warranty - available for all retail EVGA Graphics Cards
- 24/7 Phone Technical Support - to assure users that courteous and friendly assistance will always be available at anytime of the day or night
- EGS - EVGA Genuine Spec to ensure reliability and quality in every EGS product
- Dynamic live support with SyScan™ Utility for technical support and problem solving
- Step-Up™ Program for the ability to trade up existing EVGA products for newer technology
- Community Message Boards full of thousands of knowledgeable, friendly and satisfied EVGA customers.
- Community Chat for a live experience with fellow EVGA community members
Founded in 1999, EVGA has grown exponentially
in the channel, serving the system builder,
distribution and retail markets with products
that offer the highest in quality and customer
satisfaction, thereby making the computing experience
transparent to the hardware in the box. EVGA
only offers visual processing products based
on NVIDIA chipsets and has recently expanded
its product line to include motherboards. For
further information about EVGA, visit http://www.evga.com.
- Download This Press Release In Adobe Acrobat PDF Format