EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Ti K|NGP|N Warranty Terms and Conditions
The EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Ti K|NGP|N graphics card is covered under a Limited 3 Year Warranty. The Step-Up Program, Extended Warranty Plan, and EAR Plans are available for purchase options for this model product.
Additional warranty information pertaining exclusively to EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Ti K|NGP|N Graphics Card :
- Part Number : 06G-P4-5998-KR
- Each of these cards are tested for ASIC quality prior to shipping. In the case of an RMA, the replacement will be picked from the same ASIC quality range that was originally purchased.
- Example: If you purchase an EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Ti K|NGP|N graphics card with an ASIC quality of 72%+, you will receive a replacement within this range whenever possible. The replacement may be slightly lower or higher than your original card in ASIC Quality, but it will be within the same range purchased whenever possible.
- In the case where a card from the same ASIC level cannot be located to fulfill your RMA, your card will be replaced with the next available card in ASIC Tier below the one purchased originally, and you will be automatically credited the difference in price between the tiers in the form of EVGA Bucks.
- Example: If you purchase an EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Ti K|NGP|N graphics card with an ASIC quality of 76%+, and we cannot locate any cards in the same ASIC level, you will receive a card in the ASIC Tier of 74%+. Since you purchased a card in the 76% ASIC Tier for $999.99, and you are given a card in the 74% ASIC Tier priced at $899.99 for your RMA, you will receive 100 EVGA Bucks as a credit.
- Any EVGA Bucks refund will only be honored for the original owner.
For further information, please contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To view warranty information for other EVGA products, please click here.