EVGA Introduces the EVGA GTX 280 HC!
The best of both worlds! Unbeatable performance provided by the EVGA GTX 280 with the super cooled technology that the EVGA Hydro Copper 16 Waterblock has to offer. Enjoy incredible performance without even breaking a sweat. The EVGA GTX 280 guarantees a new level of visual experience while the EVGA Hydro Copper 16 Waterblock provides the latest in liquid cooled innovation. Capable of working in both 2-Way and 3-Way SLI, the EVGA GTX 280 HC offers all the latest features, technology, and speed coupled with efficient cooling to provide an unbeatable, enhanced experience like never before.
EVGA GTX 280 Features*:
- 2nd Generation Unified Shader Architecture - Second generation architecture delivers 50% more gaming performance over the first generation through 240 enhanced processor cores that provide incredible shading horsepower.
- NVIDIA® PhysX™ - GeForce GPU support for NVIDIA PhysX technology, enabling a totally new class of physical gaming interaction for a more dynamic and realistic experience with GeForce.
- Full DX10 Support™ - DirectX 10 GPU with full Shader Model 4.0 support delivers unparalleled levels of graphics realism and film quality effects for today's hottest games.
- NVIDIA® CUDA Technology™ - CUDA technology unlocks the power of the GPU's processor cores to accelerate the most demanding system tasks such as video transcoding delivering up to 7x performance over traditional CPUs.
- 2nd Generation Purevideo™ HD - High-definition video decoder and post-processor delivers unprecedented picture clarity, smooth video and accurate color for movies and video.
- 128-bit HDR with FSAA - Realistic High Dynamic Range lighting, now with support for anti-aliasing!
- NVIDIA® CUDA™ - Uses the GPU to quickly process CUDA™ based applications taking your graphics card beyond gaming.
- Hybrid Power Technology - Dynamic power that changes depending on the GPU's status.
- Built for Microsoft Windows® Vista™ - Fourth generation GPU architecture gives Windows® Vista™ users the best possible experience with Windows® Aero 3D user interface
* Features per NVIDIA's Specifications
EVGA Hydro Copper 16 Waterblock Features:
- Supports 2-Way and 3-Way SLI (3-Way SLI kit will be included with every purchase of 3 cards/waterblocks)
- EVGA Exclusive - flow design maximizes surface area and dramatically reduces temps
- Patent Pending "Co-op Technology" transfers heat away from critical areas
- Compatible with both the GTX 280 and GTX 260 graphics cards
- Extra High-flow designed internals and barbs give the minimum flow restriction, allowing lowest temps possible
- Cool's GPU, VREG, I/O Chip and Memory
- Includes both high quality 1/2'' and 3/8'' High Flow fittings
- Heat-piped back plate for GTX 280 and GTX 260 underside
- Flexible barb design allows 4 different fitting configurations, giving maximum flexibility for water cooling placement accessories
- Reduces temperatures by as much as 50°C during maximum load
- Waterblocks Manufactured at EVGA Corp. in Brea, California
- Multiple Patents Pending