Want to experience
Now is your chance to ascend and upgrade your NU Audio to the EVGA NU AUDIO Pro 7.1. The time is now to immerse yourself with true lifelike audio of EVGA’s NU Audio Pro 7.1 whether it’s action block buster, intense cross fire in your favorite game, or relaxing to a symphony orchestra. Partnered with Audio Note (UK), well-known for its dedication to building audio products and testing in-house, but is perhaps even more famous for its zeal for audio perfection. EVGA NU Audio Pro 7.1 will complete your listening experience.
All new look
The NU Audio Pro 7.1 sports a new cover design
RGB lighting and now an All Metal Back Plate.
RGB lighting offers three different lighting zones on the side of the card. Each zone can be linked to the other two, while the two bars can be configured for audio reactive lighting to change dynamically with your audio playback.
NU AUdio Pro 7.1
Combining the Pro and Pro Surround cards, the Pro 7.1 delivers an aural overload of 7.1 analog surround to deliver the most immersive audio experience available for the PC. Design your audio experience the way you want to discover Lifelike Audio and Gaming with no limitations and no regrets.
New headphone OP-AMP
Headphone lovers have not been forgotten. The NU Audio Pro Card features an LT1469 op-amp for the headphone out, which provides a lusher and more high quality sound to the audio, bringing out great dynamics and sound-staging without the edginess or rough sounding qualities of other op-amps.
- Directly change your headphone volume via the GUI controlled analog volume control (DS1882) – This is Required and Essential for Headphone DSD playback.
- A swappable LT1469 op-amp performs as a stereo pre-amp, before the signal is divided to the dual-mono LME49600 power amps.
- The dual-mono LME49600 power amps deliver punch and clarity to each ear, backed up by two large Audio Note 1000uF capacitors as dedicated local power reserves.
- The power design culminates in a gold-plated ¼″ (6.3mm) headphone jack with output impedance measured at less than 0.05 ohms – 20x lower than similar products. This results in greater clarity, bass control, and lower distortion to produce Lifelike Audio.
Music's Finest Conductor
Audio Note (UK) is well-known for its dedication to building audio products and testing in-house, but is perhaps even more famous for its zeal for audio perfection. A fervor that doesn’t fade just because a better component doesn’t exist; if a better component is needed, Audio Note will make it or find someone who can. NU Audio reminds us that a PC can process more than words or graphics; it can also process emotions and memories, or at least the audio that elicits those feelings. This approach carries over to the NU Audio Pro Cards and its impact can no doubt be felt and heard.
How does it work?
You will have the ability to upgrade to the NU Audio Pro 7.1 by paying the difference between what you paid for the EVGA NU Audio Card and the price on EVGA's website for the NU Audio Pro 7.1.
There are several steps to the NU Audio Upgrade Program. After submitting a request, reaching the top of the queue, obtaining approval, and purchasing the NU Audio Upgrade you will send your NU Audio to EVGA first. Once we receive your Nu Audio, we will do our best to get your brand new NU Audio Pro 7.1 shipped out as quickly as possible.
It’s time to make your ascent
- Sign up for a free account at EVGA.com, or login if you have an account.
- Register your Nu Audio and upload a copy of your invoice.
- Navigate to the NU Audio Upgrade page.
- Confirm your shipping address and submit your NU Audio Upgrade request.
- Please note that EVGA does not request payment for your NU Audio Upgrade at this time; payment will be requested at the time you reach the top of the Upgrade queue, and you will have 7 (seven) days to purchase the Upgrade or your Upgrade will be cancelled.
- Wait in queue until approval - this step can last from a few days to many weeks depending on demand.
- Queue priority is on a first-come, first-serve basis. The sooner you request your NU Audio Upgrade, the sooner you’ll get your brand new NU Audio Pro 7.1.
- You are free to leave the queue at any point prior to the expiration of the NU Audio Upgrade program and then resubmit your NU Audio Upgrade request; however, you will have to start again at Step 3 and will be unable to resume your place in queue. No exceptions.
- As a reminder, if the NU Audio Upgrade program ends while you’re still in queue, EVGA will still honor your NU Audio Upgrade request, provided you still remain in the queue and timely follow all directions provided by EVGA as part of the regular NU Audio Upgrade process.
- EVGA will review your request and you will be approved if you meet the Terms and Conditions.
- After approval, you will have 7 (seven) days to purchase the NU Audio Upgrade, plus return shipping (if a faster shipping speed is selected) and applicable taxes.
- After payment is received, you will be instructed to ship your product to EVGA within 14 business days after your payment is verified.
- After receiving your product, EVGA will review the product and confirm receipt if your NU Audio is in original factory condition. Once the review is complete, EVGA will ship out your new-in-box EVGA NU Audio Pro 7.1.
- EVGA will automatically register your product, so you will receive the full warranty on NU Audio Pro 7.1.
- Your product will be shipped via the shipping option chosen and paid for during the NU Audio Upgrade process. Once you receive the product ASCEND TO 7.1 HEAVEN!
UPGRADE YOUR EVGA NU AUDIO CARD
If you experience an error, please contact us for assistance by email or by phone at 1-888-881-3842 Option 1.
EVGA NU Audio Pro 7.1 Upgrade Program Terms & Conditions
EVGA NU Audio Pro 7.1 Upgrade Program Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- The EVGA NU Audio Pro 7.1 Upgrade Program is only available to residents of the contiguous United States, Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, and Canada.
- The EVGA NU Audio Pro 7.1 Upgrade Program is an optional upgrade program beginning December 20, 2019 and will be open for a limited time. EVGA will provide up to a one (1) week notice for the termination of the 7.1 Upgrade Program. Dates are subject to change without notice.
- Once the EVGA NU Audio Pro 7.1 Upgrade Program expires, customers may no longer submit for Pro 7.1 Upgrades, nor will EVGA make exceptions for customers that fail to take advantage of the Pro 7.1 Program while it is open.
- This Pro 7.1 Upgrade Program is available only to original owners of an EVGA NU Audio Card with a qualifying EVGA NU Audio Card part number.
- Qualifying part numbers include:
- NU Audio Cards purchased as recertified products (-RX) are expressly excluded from this promotion.
- Products must be purchased from an authorized reseller, retailer, e-tailer or distributor of EVGA products. Products purchased from unauthorized resellers or dealers, which include, without limitation, secondhand purchases, online marketplaces such as eBay (except for EVGA's official eBay store), Amazon (except for EVGA's official Amazon Marketplace store), and other online auction and/or marketplace websites do not qualify for the Pro 7.1 Upgrade Program. Products received free through promotion or contest do not qualify for the Pro 7.1 Upgrade Program.
- Qualifying part numbers include:
- EVGA NU Audio Card customers must have a valid and active account at EVGA.com to participate in the Pro 7.1 Upgrade Program.
- EVGA NU Audio Card customers must register any and all EVGA NU Audio Cards that the customer wishes to use in the Pro 7.1 Upgrade Program to the customer’s EVGA account.
- EVGA NU Audio Card customers will not be able to request a NU Audio Pro 7.1 Upgrade unless the qualifying NU Audio Card is registered to the customer’s account. In the case of multiple qualifying NU Audio Cards, each card must be registered to the customer’s account.
- EVGA NU Audio Card customers with a qualifying audio card are eligible for 1 (one) upgrade from a qualifying NU Audio Card (712-P1-AN01-KR) to 1 (one) EVGA NU Audio Pro 7.1 (712-P1-AN21-KR). No exceptions, substitutions or exchanges are permitted.
- There are no limitations to the number of times an EVGA customer may participate in the Pro 7.1 Upgrade Program, subject to the Pro 7.1 Upgrade Program Terms and Conditions.
- Participants must submit each upgrade request at http://evga.com/articles/01385/nu-audio-pro-upgrade/ within the duration of the EVGA NU Audio Pro 7.1 Upgrade Program.
- Once the Pro 7.1 Upgrade Program expires, EVGA NU Audio Card customers with a qualifying NU Audio Card or graphics cards will be unable to submit additional Pro 7.1 Upgrade requests.
- So long as a participant has submitted a Pro 7.1 Upgrade request within the Program’s limited duration, EVGA will honor the Pro 7.1 Upgrade request, provided that the participant remains in the Upgrade queue and timely follows all directions given by EVGA.
- Participants are responsible for ensuring that their profile information on EVGA.com is up-to-date, and should review the listed shipping address prior to submitting a request.
- After submission, EVGA NU Audio Pro 7.1 Upgrade participants will be placed in a queue on a first-come, first-served order. No exceptions.
- Upon reaching the top of the queue, EVGA will email you to let you know that your Pro 7.1 Upgrade card is ready. At this time, participants will be required to purchase their Pro 7.1 upgrade, and any faster shipping options, if desired and available.
- Participants may pay for the Pro 7.1 Upgrade purchase with a credit card.
- Participants will pay the difference between the purchase price of the qualifying NU Audio Card and the MSRP of the EVGA NU Audio Pro 7.1 ($299.99 USD).
- EVGA will review your request and you will be approved if you have met the terms and conditions of the Pro 7.1 Upgrade and the EVGA Store Policy.
- During this review process, EVGA will compare the price you listed as the purchase price on your submission to the price listed on your proof of purchase. EVGA will adjust the price to match the actual purchase price, including any discounts you received with your order.
- You will have 7 days to pay for the difference between the two products, plus return shipping and applicable taxes, after you have been approved
- If you have any questions about the amount shown for purchase price or the MSRP listed for the new product, please contact EVGA Customer Service.
- Once the Pro 7.1 Upgrade is purchased, EVGA will provide a RMA number within 1-2 business days.
- After receiving the RMA number, participants must ship their qualifying NU Audio Card(s) to EVGA.
- Participants must ship their qualifying NU Audio Card(s) prior to receiving their Pro 7.1 Upgrade graphics card. The EVGA Cross-ship RMA option and EVGA Advanced RMA (EAR) options are not available for the Pro 7.1 Upgrade Program. No exceptions.
- Participants are responsible for any shipping costs and materials to ship their NU Audio Card to EVGA. Tracking numbers and shipping insurance are not required, but are recommended.
- Once EVGA receives your NU Audio Card, EVGA will review the product and confirm receipt if your audio card is in original factory condition.
- The NU Audio Card must be in original factory condition as outlined in the EVGA Global Warranty, and may not have any physical or liquid damage or modifications.
- Once approved, EVGA will auto-register the Pro 7.1 Upgrade audio card and ship out your brand new EVGA NU Audio Pro 7.1!
- Products received through the Pro 7.1 Upgrade Program will be registered to the participant’s EVGA account. No exceptions.
- Products received through the Pro 7.1 Upgrade Program carry the EVGA 3-Year Global Warranty, subject to other Terms and Conditions of the Pro 7.1 Upgrade Program. The warranty period will begin from the date the Pro 7.1 Upgrade product ships from EVGA.
- Products received through the Pro 7.1 Upgrade Program will be considered new-in-box promotional products, and participant will be considered the original owner of the Pro 7.1 Upgrade product. Products received from the Pro 7.1 Upgrade Program are not eligible for promotions listed on EVGA.com, except where noted otherwise and not prohibited by law.
- Pro 7.1 Upgrade Products will be eligible for the High-Fidelity Audio file download promotion: https://cdn.evga.com/nu-audio/download.aspx
- Pro 7.1 Upgrade products are not eligible for the EVGA Extended Warranty program or the EVGA Step-Up program.
- Pro 7.1 Upgrade products will carry over any EVGA Advanced RMA (EAR) from the NU Audio Card product sent in by participant.
Additional Terms and Conditions
- EVGA reserves the right to modify, suspend, or cancel the EVGA NU Audio Pro 7.1 Upgrade Program at any time, for any reason, and without notice.
- The qualifying NU Audio Card must be in original factory condition as outlined in the EVGA Global Warranty, and may not have any physical or liquid damage or modifications or EVGA may decline to receive your NU Audio Card, the participant’s Pro 7.1 Upgrade may be cancelled, and the qualifying NU Audio Card will be returned to participant.
- The original heatsink must be installed prior to shipping the product to EVGA.
- Boxes damaged during shipping will be rejected by EVGA.
- After a Member requests a Pro 7.1 Upgrade, EVGA must receive all NU Audio Card products within 30-days of Upgrade approval or the request will expire and a new request must be authorized.
- Once EVGA has received your NU Audio Card, the Upgrade purchase becomes nonrefundable and the NU Audio Card cannot be returned.
- Refunds are not available for Pro 7.1 Upgrades at any time or for any reason. Refunds will not be given for Pro 7.1 Upgrade costs or differences in currency conversion rates should you choose not to upgrade your NU Audio Card(s). The Pro 7.1 Upgrade Program does not have a monetary value and cannot be exchanged for cash or EVGA Bucks.
- The EVGA NU Audio Pro 7.1 Upgrade Program does not currently have an end date, but will not last indefinitely. The NU Audio Pro 7.1 Upgrade Program and option to submit a Pro 7.1 Upgrade request will expire once the NU Audio Pro 7.1 Upgrade Program has ended. If a Pro 7.1 Upgrade customer is in queue for an NU Audio Pro 7.1 Upgrade when the Pro 7.1 Upgrade Program expires, the upgrade will still be honored, provided the customer stays in the Pro 7.1 Upgrade queue and timely follows all directions sent by EVGA during the process.
- EVGA will not be responsible for any losses or damage suffered by participant due to failure to register for an account, failure to register qualifying NU Audio Cards, or failure to complete any or all steps within the time limit of the Pro 7.1 Upgrade Program or time limit provided at each step of the process.
The EVGA NU Audio Pro 7.1 Upgrade Program is provided as an optional program for registered accounts at EVGA.com with registered qualifying EVGA NU Audio Cards. Registration is available to all EVGA customers and registered accounts at EVGA.com in the US/CA region. Customers that participate in the EVGA NU Audio Pro 7.1 Upgrade Program agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions in this document. Failure to follow the Terms and Conditions may result in cancellation of your NU Audio Pro 7.1 Upgrade request. The Pro 7.1 Upgrade Program will begin on December 20, 2019, and will remain open for a limited time.
Participants in the Pro 7.1 Upgrade Program may sell, gift, trade, or transfer any product received through the EVGA Pro 7.1 Upgrade Program, but optional EVGA programs, such as EVGA EAR, will expire upon sale, gift, trade, or transferring the Pro 7.1 Upgrade product. Secondhand purchases or recipients of an EVGA Pro 7.1 Upgrade product will be subject to the secondhand owner policy of the EVGA Global Warranty.
EVGA is not responsible for loss or damage caused by an EVGA NU Audio Pro 7.1 Upgrade Program participant’s failure to follow the registration requirements, or failure to follow the requirements of the Pro 7.1 Upgrade process.
EVGA reserves the right to terminate the NU Audio Pro 7.1 Upgrade Program and its Terms and Conditions in part or in their entirety, without notice or compensation, at any time.
If any provision contained in these Terms is or becomes invalid, illegal, or unenforceable in whole or in part, such invalidity, illegality, or unenforceability shall not affect the remaining provisions and portions in these Terms, and the invalid, illegal, or unenforceable provision shall be deemed modified to have the most similar result that is valid and enforceable.
Offer void where prohibited.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL EVGA OR OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVES BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY THIRD-PARTY CLAIMING THROUGH OR UNDER YOU, FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES. EVGA OR OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY THIRD-PARTY FOR SUCH DAMAGES, INCLUDING ANY LOST PROFITS ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THE EVGA NU AUDIO PRO 7.1 UPGRADE PROGRAM AND THESE TERMS. IN ALL CIRCUMSTANCES, EVGA’S MAXIMUM LIABILITY SHALL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT OF THE EVGA NU AUDIO PRO 7.1 UPGRADE PURCHASE PRICE(S) THAT YOU PAID TO EVGA. EVGA OR OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVES SHALL NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, BE LIABLE UPON A CLAIM OR ACTION IN CONTRACT, TORT, INDEMNITY OR CONTRIBUTION, OR OTHER CLAIMS RELATING TO THE NU AUDIO PRO 7.1 UPGRADE PROGRAM WHICH EXCEEDS THIS LIABILITY LIMIT. EVGA OR OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THIRD-PARTY CLAIMS FOR DAMAGES FOR DELAYS, INTERRUPTION OF SERVICE, LOSS OF BUSINESS, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, WHETHER OR NOT EVGA HAS BEEN MADE AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH CLAIMS OR DAMAGES.